Private Eyes -Jason Priestley

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know what it is...the plots are so formulaic, the writing is almost cheesy...but something about this shown is so entertaining. I think it is Jason Priestley...or the Canadian setting rather than USA. But probably it is Jason Priestley who I have a big man crush on!

It's the perfect way to kill an hour without having to think.

I don't know what it is...the plots are so formulaic, the writing is almost cheesy...but something about this shown is so entertaining. I think it is Jason Priestley...or the Canadian setting rather than USA. But probably it is Jason Priestley who I have a big man crush on!

It's the perfect way to kill an hour without having to think.

have you still got your Look-in magazine posters of jason/90210 on your wall :D

Agreed, it's nothing new, but the first season was great fun & the leads had decent chemistry & some snappy banter.

It also helped that my Dead Zone crush Nicole de Boer turned up periodically & still looks fantastic. :love:

Hope it gets a second season.

I think it has been renewed.

I watched 2 episodes yesterday on the back of this thread.

I really liked it and I think Priestley is actually very good in it, even if he does look like he's just got home from a massive bender with his tired eyes.

The theme tune is great also, so far 2 different versions by different artists. Is it the same throughout with a different artist each episode?

HHmm. Maybe it is. Now I'm going to have to watch the openings of both episodes again.

... perhaps they stuck with the same tune from ep 2 onwards, and I wouldn't have noticed the difference a week after ep 1 of a new show, only remembering it was a female cover of the Hall & Oates song

Yes it was a female cover. I thought the first week was a male cover. Unless it was actually Hall and Oates.

S4 returns next Thursday 9pm on Sky Witness :cool:

I see you... S5 back next Tuesday 9pm on Sky Witness

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom