Prison Break in Stock ?

Warnie

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if anyone has this in stock yet and if so any recommendations for friendly suppliers ? ! Cheapest I've seen so far is Movietyme but not sure if they are in stock and how quick delivery would be.

Movietyme is probably your best bet to get it anytime before the 8th August release date.

you could check Axelmusic.com.

My copy from DVD Pacific has shipped already FYI.

I've ordered from MT and hope that I get it this week as I'm on leave from Wednesday !!!! They've not let me down before and Axel are £2 more expensive.

Cloysterpeteuk said:
It'll be like £35 from there after customs so MT is still the best bet.

I'll take my chances. Only about 20-30% of my orders that are over seem to get hit so odds are pretty good.

Glib said:
I'll take my chances. Only about 20-30% of my orders that are over seem to get hit so odds are pretty good.

I might take a risk on one of my DP orders then, i've never ordered anything over £18 from them because I just assumed they would be as likely to get caught as the Amazon.com orders.

Cloysterpeteuk said:
I might take a risk on one of my DP orders then, i've never ordered anything over £18 from them because I just assumed they would be as likely to get caught as the Amazon.com orders.
DVDPacific declares accurately and for me that led to 100% getting caught so far (your postie office might be more lenient). I think they are on the UK customs watch list and painstakingly oblige to all regulations in due cause. Better pre-warned than sorry. ;)

It just seems so hit and miss with my orders. All have accurate declarations. They never include shipping which is good and you can get some under without it but I get a lot through even when they are over. Funny thing is for me it seems the closer it is to limit the more likely it get hits. Most of mine that are way over seem to get through. :D

My Prison Break Season One arrived today packaged with Criterion Canterbury Tale. Declared at $69.36 USD and no customs! Another one gets through... :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup:

Glib said:
My Prison Break Season One arrived today packaged with Criterion Canterbury Tale. Declared at $69.36 USD and no customs! Another one gets through... :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup:
Lucky B*** !!!! well done though Glib. Packaging look good for prison break ? I can't wait to get mine now.

Glib said:
Lucky git. :D
Maybe it's a) too hot and b) "they" are all being on summer vacation at the moment ...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom