Prision Break Series 3 Starts 24th Sept Skyone Hd

erniebert1

Established Member
Reaction score
Saw it advertised last night. I know its too early to stick in your planner but just giving people the heads up :thumbsup:

When is it starting in the US? I don't mind a 3-4 day wait ala Lost.

Well done Sky (for once :) )

Other broadcasters (all varients of C4, I'm looking at you :))please take note, if you want people to watch popular shows on your channels show them shortly after they first air in the US and then they won't download them.

Fantastic! Loved the previous series, hope this lives up to them! And in HD as well!:clap:

DRAMA: Prison Break
On: Sky One HD (175)
Date: Monday 24th September 2007 (starting in 32 days)
Time: 22:00 to 23:00 (1 hour long)

An engineer allows himself to be incarcerated in a prison that he helped to build in order to help his brother escape death row.
(New Episode, Widescreen, 2005, 4 Star)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=76088

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

Guess it needs updating...

Didn't catch series 1 or 2. Sky got any plans to fill in the newbies, or any other channels showing them? Too cheap to buy the DVDs!

Didn't catch series 1 or 2. Sky got any plans to fill in the newbies, or any other channels showing them? Too cheap to buy the DVDs!
Have sent you a PM to help with above cheapskate!!!:thumbsup:

Excellent news cant wait

*drools*

YIPPIE.

I saw the trailer from US tv on youtube and it looks like its going back to its roots with them trying to escape from prison again.....I just hope it lives up to the hype.....

Brilliant news :)

Finaly a reason to watch Sky1 HD!!!:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom