Prision Break Series 3 Starts 24th Sept Skyone Hd

erniebert1

Saw it advertised last night. I know its too early to stick in your planner but just giving people the heads up :thumbsup:

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Well done Sky (for once :) )

Other broadcasters (all varients of C4, I'm looking at you :))please take note, if you want people to watch popular shows on your channels show them shortly after they first air in the US and then they won't download them.

Jason56d

Fantastic! Loved the previous series, hope this lives up to them! And in HD as well!:clap:

.Griff.

DRAMA: Prison Break
On: Sky One HD (175)
Date: Monday 24th September 2007 (starting in 32 days)
Time: 22:00 to 23:00 (1 hour long)

An engineer allows himself to be incarcerated in a prison that he helped to build in order to help his brother escape death row.
(New Episode, Widescreen, 2005, 4 Star)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=76088

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

Guess it needs updating...

colham

Didn't catch series 1 or 2. Sky got any plans to fill in the newbies, or any other channels showing them? Too cheap to buy the DVDs!

Jason56d

Didn't catch series 1 or 2. Sky got any plans to fill in the newbies, or any other channels showing them? Too cheap to buy the DVDs!
Have sent you a PM to help with above cheapskate!!!:thumbsup:

Kimberson

Distinguished Member
Excellent news cant wait

DaveRetroLondon

I saw the trailer from US tv on youtube and it looks like its going back to its roots with them trying to escape from prison again.....I just hope it lives up to the hype.....

AidenL

Brilliant news :)

dllord

Finaly a reason to watch Sky1 HD!!!:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom