Prioritising HD channels on home page

sparkyhd

Standard Member
Just taken delivery of a C2 65 to replace an E9 65 (cracked screen).

Even though I watch only a small amount of live tv it would be better if the channels listed on the home page started from channel 101 (the HD channels) instead of channel 1. On the E9 I'm sure it did this without the need to programme the channels, from memory I think it was based around last viewed channel.

On the C2 it seems the only way to achieve this is to edit the program listing and skip channels 1-100. But by doing this if you ever want to watch a channel between 1-100 you have to edit the program list. Am I missing something obvious?

Have to say the home page is a retrograde step for me compared to the E9 and even the C7 which I still have. I don't need the top third of the screen taken up with the weather which I can currently find on my watch, phone, tablet and even looking out of the window. Also I'm not really interested in LG's viewing recommendations. They really should allow the entire home page to be editable.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom