Printing from Lightroom

razer1

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

After becoming one of the photographers shooting a local equine show ground (YAY! ) - I ride myself too! (Expensive hobbies ive got! lol). Im now looking to streamline my printing workflow.

Also got some ideas to offer onsite viewing too which the other photographer cant do but I think people would rather look on the day rather than a week later online....

I import, sort & edit in Lightroom for exposure corrections and minor changes. I have yet to need to edit in photoshop at all but have the lightroom/CC subscription anyway so have PS available.

Now, when it comes to printing, I am offering 6x4, 7x5 & A4 prints onto photopaper. ( We're not mounting into strut mounts or anything due to people not willing to buy from every show doing that due to the price they'd need to be! - People are only really buying atm from the other photographer because the cost is not huge! )

Can I set Lightroom to print several 6x4 prints and A4 prints onto A3 photopaper as to maximise time efficiency and reduce my paper waste?

And can someone give me some help doing so if its possible!! Im used to printing single prints from lightroom...

Hopefully someone can give me a hand! Would be much appreciated!

Regards,
Ryan

Yes you can. When you select the print module, just change paper type from button in bottom left then from right panel hit the 6x4 button, with each press another 6x4 print box appears.

Hehe... Not that I know of! Have had some epic falls though! :D

I wondered who would comment of that after I posted it! lol.. Not myself but a 16.1hh, 8yr old thoroughbred exracer for anyone who wanted to know! :)

@mucca_D - Many thanks! Have now sorted it and your guide was key... Used to photoshop and Illustrator but not printed in lightroom as PS has been my tool of choice normally. But then again, I haven't had 30 odd to print before now..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom