• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Printing BIG photos

J

joemillson

Hello friendly folk of AVForums! :)

Im currently using a Nikon D70 as my primary toy and was wondering how and where the best place to get the photos printed in large scale. Im using a Canon Fine nozzle thingy printer for anything upto A4 (and very good it is too!) but im looking to go bigger (A3+). Also what is the next best step up from a D70? I take lots of architectural and night time photos.

Any more info would be great

Joe

geofftelforduk

I got an A2 from photobox.co.uk and the results where superb! That was from a handheld shot of a car!!

Keep an eye out for special deals with them aswell! I got my A2 for £5.99 + postage about 4 months ago!!

wsurfa

real mpix increase cost lots of £ unfortunately. In the 35mm format then D2x (12mp) and 1dsMkII (17mp) are the only route (possibly 5D when released), otherwise you're into medium format for even more £ (in digital).

The bonus of the 5D/1Ds for architect/landscape is that they are full frame.

regards

Iain

etaf

do you have a lot invested in Nikon, lenses, flash etc
why do you want to upgrade the camera, you may be better off buying lenses

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom