Printer recomendations

V

vulkan75

My trusty hp deskjet940c jammed with paper today and died, bits of plastic falling from its insides like a disemboweled samurai.:mad:

Anyway being out of the printer info loop for sometime,I'm after some rec's.

I looked at the hp deskjet 5150 and it seems capable...mmmm,
Anything you think might be worth a look?.

I'd recommend a cheap (Samsung) laser for B&W & another cheapish inkjet for colour etc..

Spent loads on a high end Epson colour inkjet maybe 6 months ago & now wish I didn't - use the laser for 90% plus of my printing.

:smoke:

vulkan75
I have got the HP Deskjet 5150 and it's given pretty impressive results for me so far. Whichever you choose make sure you know the replacement ink cartridge costs - these can be a little high!!

dr_m

Originally posted by Kramer
I'd recommend a cheap (Samsung) laser for B&W & another cheapish inkjet for colour etc..

Spent loads on a high end Epson colour inkjet maybe 6 months ago & now wish I didn't - use the laser for 90% plus of my printing.

:smoke:

Totally agree. My little Samsung ML1210 and HP 930 do me proud.

Big A

Hi Vulkan75,

If you do take the advice and go for a Samsung laser printer, I had an email froms Dabs today saying that THIS laser printer is going on sale tomorrow (27th Feb) at a price of £49.99. Not bad at all.

Thanks for the feedback guys,I never thought about getting 2 printers though.
Its an intresting solution but how do find the problem of space,doesn't all get a bit cluttered this way?

I'm in the middle of building an extension at the moment with an office on the way,so it shouldn't be a problem then.However thats 6 mths off:rolleyes: .

The thing is I'm going to need something to keep going till then.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom