Printer Question

Dony

Distinguished Member
I'm trying to print out a PDF file (bank statement) but when I send it to print all I get is the Bank logo, address and a few format lines. The actual credit and debit details are not printing. This has happened when I've tried to print direct from my phone via bluetooth, and also when I save the documents and print from a USB stick.

Anyone got any ideas what I need to do? Printer is a HP LaserJet Pro.

cottonpickers

Personally I would probably ‘screen shot’ the pdf using the print screen button on keyboard and paste that into a paint or word program and then print

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Are you printing from Adobe Reader or relying on the PDF reader in a browser? If the latter, try downloading Reader & see if that helps. I've found all manner of oddities when trying to print from browsers.

Also check your printer properties for a "Fit to page" or similar to ensure everything is being scaled correctly.

GarethP

Having worked in IT for 30 years... this

D3997BA9-DDB0-4C3D-83F8-729DFB5539EB.jpeg

But as mentioned above, easiest method will be to screenshot and then paste that image into word

Dony

Distinguished Member
Personally I would probably ‘screen shot’ the pdf using the print screen button on keyboard and paste that into a paint or word program and then print
Thanks, that what I ended up doing. As I was doing it on my phone I took a screenshot and saved it to Google Photo's and printed from there.

Are you printing from Adobe Reader or relying on the PDF reader in a browser? If the latter, try downloading Reader & see if that helps. I've found all manner of oddities when trying to print from browsers.

Also check your printer properties for a "Fit to page" or similar to ensure everything is being scaled correctly.
Tried both methods but neither worked.

SDMDAM

Was this from a banking app? My bank's app will not allow screenshots or printing from a mobile device.

Dony

Distinguished Member
Was this from a banking app? My bank's app will not allow screenshots or printing from a mobile device.
They would have originated from the app but were emailed through to me as attachments. The print preview had all the info on it, but not when sent to print.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom