• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Printer, photocopier, colour, scan, A3, the lot basically

I

icrtoan

I am looking for a printer that can photo-copy, print in colour and B&W, do A3, and can scan. It will be networked to about 20 computers too. It also needs an additional feed tray to insert pre-printed A4 sheets.

Does anyone know a good place i can get one from, ideally i want to lease it.

Cheers

Markatlarks

Standard Member
Try the IKON group - they will sort you out.

Or try Datasharp.

samporter75

Standard Member
Hi,

I work for a company that supplies photocopiers and would be able to do a lease agreement aswell, we also have reconditioned machines that are slightly chearper.

If you give me your details I can give you a call to discuss.

Sam Porter

J

jenny123

Have a look at some of the Canon models as all the new models have the functions you have stated. If you do a large amount of colour photocopying or printing, a smart colour machine would probably best, but if you just want a minimal amount of colour printing, for example for documents that use colour highlights, then you may want to look into a machine that is a black and white machine by default but has an option for some colour printing.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom