Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (HMV Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

Personally i think it is another sub standard UK release, no rear artwork and dreadful ratings logos over it :(

My 2 disc one came this morning and its going back as I think its rubbish. The Canadian/USA Ironpack is far superior to this and although not a steelbook, its the one I'm now going to go for.

Yet another poor release for the UK (in my opinion). All the clutter with ratings logos and the mass of writing on the back :thumbsdow

Wolfman/Green Zone/Gladiator and now this for me. Going to have to stop pre-ordering and wait to see pics from now on.

Last edited:
That's defo had some weight stacked on top of it. When will these companies start treating SB's with the respect they deserve?

That's defo had some weight stacked on top of it. When will these companies start treating SB's with the respect they deserve?

it will be some neanderthal in some warehouse stacking things on it or bashing it round etc...not the companies, its the staff...look at some of the mugs working in the stores...now think about the ones you cant see lol

It doesn't look too bad now, just a little ding on the edge, nothing major. :)

I'd still ask for a replacement myself...it'll de-value it no matter what

it will be some neanderthal in some warehouse stacking things on it or bashing it round etc...not the companies, its the staff...look at some of the mugs working in the stores...now think about the ones you cant see lol
I would be totally shocked if someone actually shipped it in that condition, they don't deserve their job if they did.

I would be totally shocked if someone actually shipped it in that condition, they don't deserve their job if they did.

its possible...but they wouldnt care either way probably. If its anything like the warehouses I have seen then I'm not surprised. I'm not sure on the setup but I used to work @ Screwfix distribution centre in Stoke and having seen some of the people working there and the conditions they have to work in (inc bad light) I'm not surprised. You pay peanuts you get monkeys

The triple play SB looks better than the double play. So, planning to return the double play and get the other one.

I like the top half of the triple play and the bottom half of the double play. Not sure which to keep.

Here's mine in all it's ****in' glory :thumbsdow :mad: It looks like Jaws fancied a steelbook sandwich for lunch :laugh:

Sorry to hear that it arrive like that. Could you confirm if it's region free please

Mine arrived, no dents and I quite like the front of the 2 disc set so will do for me, writing on paper with pic on back would have been nicer mind.

Haven't received this or Kick-Ass steelbook yet :(

I can't win -

I boycott Amazon for crappy postage, now HMV are messing me around, looks like its Play for me from now on :(

Went round my parents and my copy was waiting for me

y18c8.jpg

zyaxhz.jpg

No dents that I can see, really sturdy box it came in

Got my double play yesterday. Really glad I canceled the triple as I much prefer it without the gold border. Shame about the ratings logos though :mad:

Got my double play yesterday. Really glad I canceled the triple as I much prefer it without the gold border. Shame about the ratings logos though :mad:

Yes, me too.

So come on then, own up. Who has bought both versions??

Yes, me too.

So come on then, own up. Who has bought both versions??

No, but I forgot I ordered one a couple of months ago so now have two double play Steels :rolleyes:

can anyone thats got the triple steelbook that has opened there tell me if your has what looks like scratches on the bottom,back curve in the middle
mine looks like theres scratches along where i said but it maybe the way it is cant really tell
its sealed and dont want to open it and see if im going to send it back

many thanks

just the double for, threw away an expired unsed TDK DC recently so if its cheaper without I don't bother with DC any more.

does this have any reward
pts inside?

just the double for, threw away an expired unsed TDK DC recently so if its cheaper without I don't bother with DC any more.

does this have any reward
pts inside?

Yep

TriplePlay is sold out and deleted from hmv.com before release date!

..suppose this means it'll have some value, especially if stores only carry DoublePlay (Richfell's comment).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom