Quantcast

Prince Charles has got Coronavirus

dante01

Distinguished Member
This rases some questions.

How did he manage to get tested if not being admitted to an hospital and if he is simply self isolating at Balmoral? Frontline medical staff are being refused tests unless they contract the virus and are then themselves admitted into a hospital for treatment.

steve sph

'Royal Acting Like An Idiot' shocker - who could possibly have predicted it?
If there's any group that could self-isolate without any disruption to the nation's well-being it's the Windsors.
I suppose it's too much to hope that he's been to see Andrew recently?

ashenfie

Apparently he met the threshold to be tested. Don't know how this was determined
Mmm the threshold being he's a royal. I think it's been a long stand that royals go to Aberdeen for treatment etc

BlueOrange25

If he (or any one of the family) needs a ventilator, there will be no doubt or question on availability.

I assume the level of healthcare he receives is a level above the other 99.9%.

Don't know why we needed the Excel Center. There's a large, publicly owned building sitting empty at the top of the Mall we could convert into a hospital since its occupants have dispersed all over the country to spread their pestilence.

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
This thread just goes to show what a mean society we all have...hiding behind a thin veil of fake goodness and concern for our fellow man very few of us actually give a sh*t. It is reassuring actually.

Ruperts slippers

Distinguished Member
This thread just goes to show what a mean society we all have...hiding behind a thin veil of fake goodness and concern for our fellow man very few of us actually give a sh*t. It is reassuring actually.
Don't worry about it, plenty of passive aggressive types in the politics and coronavirus sections.

However they do have just like superman have a weak point.
Just mention:
Tommeh Robinson.
Watch them flounce off and be crippled with outrage.
😂😂

acatweasel

Standard Member
Don't know why we needed the Excel Center. There's a large, publicly owned building sitting empty at the top of the Mall we could convert into a hospital since its occupants have dispersed all over the country to spread their pestilence.
It's out of the way, easily accessible by public transport and you can ship the bodies out on a barge when necessary. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

mitchec1

Distinguished Member
For me it comes down to NHS workers with symptoms should be getting the test first they're actually needed at the moment, he should self isolate like the rest of us who've displayed symptoms are.

For me it comes down to NHS workers with symptoms should be getting the test first they're actually needed at the moment, he should self isolate like the rest of us who've displayed symptoms are.
Exactly, plus the idiot shouldn't be publicly rewarded with a fast track test simply for ignoring government advice and doing literally the opposite of what everyone else in the country was asked to do.

rousetafarian

Prince Charles is isolating at Balmoral with Covid-19 meanwhile Prince Andrew is isolating at Windsor with Jennifer-16

Latest News

UK telecoms come together to keep country connected
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sharp and NEC display venture to push 8K + 5G tech
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Denon and Marantz bring Roon compatibility to products
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Melco launches home demo scheme
  • By Andy Bassett