Primeval Season 4 Who showed it

blaster9999

This was a decent family show allowing you to get your time travel monster fix in who's off season, ITV killed it but it appears to have bee brought back to life with season 5 about to air on watch (uktv)which is well and good, but does anybody know if season 4 will be repeated. Also whether a hd version was shot and may be aired :confused:

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
blaster9999 said:
This was a decent family show allowing you to get your time travel monster fix in who's off season, ITV killed it but it appears to have bee brought back to life with season 5 about to air on watch (uktv)which is well and good, but does anybody know if season 4 will be repeated. Also whether a hd version was shot and may be aired :confused:

Series 4 was broadcast on ITV1 and ITV1 HD back in January, the first episode was shown on New Years Day with the second episode the day after then one episode every Saturday evening until the 5th February.

Thanks for reminding me Series 5 is due to start soon.

Last edited:

aprout

Distinguished Member
& it wasn't killed by ITV. Both season 4 & 5 were co-produced by ITV & Watch, with each channel getting the first airing of one of the seasons. ITV got 4, Watch got 5.

Battle

Distinguished Member
And Watch have been showing series 4 in the run up to the premier of series 5

blaster9999

Series 4 was broadcast on ITV1 and ITV1 HD back in January, the first episode was shown on New Years Day with the second episode the day after then one episode every Saturday evening until the 5th February.

Thanks for reminding me Series 5 is due to start soon.

DOH!!:facepalm:
Looks like I'll have to wait for the blu ray. In a world of digital broadcasting ITV just doesn't get watched by me that often.

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
blaster9999 said:
DOH!!:facepalm:
Looks like I'll have to wait for the blu ray. In a world of digital broadcasting ITV just doesn't get watched by me that often.

The Blu-ray was released a few months ago or did you mean wait for it to arrive?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom