For Sale Primare CD31 & i30, Pioneer VSX-AX4ASi, Chord Interconnects

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by AaronA, Jul 7, 2015.

1. AaronA

AaronA
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Good Evening,

I’m putting up for sale or trade the following high-end Audio/AV equipment as we’re relocating abroad in just over a year. Also we have a 1 year old who’s starting to show an interest in everything now, so less is more :)

The system is currently set up at my home in Brighton, so a face to face deal would be preferred as you can demo the equipment, otherwise we’ll need to look at the shipping costs. As the system is in use, I’d prefer to have a sale proceeding on everything before dismantling it. I’ve listed the equipment on a watch collector forum I’m a member of and the IsoTek kit is already on hold and due to be collected next week.

My system is set up in the following way;

Pro-Ac Studio Front, Centre & Rear Speakers – Sources Primare CD31 CD Player & Pioneer DVD DV989AVi – Amplification Primare i30 Stereo Amp Bi-Amped to a Pioneer VSX-AX4ASi AV Receiver.

All of the equipment is in excellent condition with the original boxes, manuals and remotes. The only thing missing is the calibration mic for the AV receiver – You can use any calibration microphone, so I’ve priced the amp to allow for this. I’ve taken the best pics I can for the time being and added additional info/links for more information.

Trade wise – I’m after a really good single source AV/Streamer – Main criteria is it has to be as competent with music as it is with movies. I’m open to options that will partner well with my ProAc speakers. I’ve been looking at the Pioneer SCX-LX58, SCX-LX78 or the SCX-LX88, but as mentioned, open to looking at various options that fit the bill.

So here’s the items for sale/trade;

£675 Primare i30 Amp

i30 User Manual- http://www.primare.net/assets/_managed/cms/files/I30usermanual_1.pdf

£675 Primare CD31 CD Player

CD31 User Manual http://www.primare.net/assets/_managed/cms/files/CD31usermanual_1.pdf

[​IMG]

£125 – Pioneer VSX-AX4ASi AV Receiver

VSX-AX4ASi User Manual http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/archive/VSX-AX4ASi-S/page.html

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

£125 – 1M Chord Company Anthem 2 Stereo Interconnect
    £90 0.5M Chord Company Anthem 2 Stereo Interconnect

Cable Info
    http://www.custom-cable.co.uk/chord-company-anthem-2-interconnect.html
    [​IMG]
    I've got an option on an amp I might be interested in. If someone is interested in taking the Primare CD & Amp I'll include the Chord Interconnects and Pioneer receiver in the price FOC, so the total price would be £1,350. If you're interested in this or an alternative option, please ask.

I’m not that active on this forum (more of a lurker), but I have sold a REL sub on here last year, which went smoothly and the buyer was happy with the purchase. Any questions – Please ask.

Thanks

Aaron

Price and currency: £1,690
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer or Cash on Collection
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  2. AaronA

AaronA
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Evening,

Any interested in the kit listed?

Just to reconfirm - I've got an option on an amp I might be interested in. If someone is interested in taking the Primare CD & Amp I'll include the Chord Interconnects and Pioneer receiver in the price FOC, so the total price would be £1,350. If you're interested in this or an alternative option, please ask.

Thanks,
    Aaron

3. DSDtunes

DSDtunes
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Hi mate
    I'm in Brighton tomorrow if your looking for a quick sale I can offer you £900 cash for the cd&amp

4. AaronA

AaronA
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for your offer. I'm around tomorrow morning. How about meeting me half way at £1,125 and I'll also include the 0.5M Chord interconnect :)

5. DSDtunes

DSDtunes
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Hi mate
    I can't stretch any further than £900 sorry mate, it was just some spare funds I had, I haven't really tried Primare kit out.
    Let me know before tomorrow if you decide to accept my offer as it will be the only time I will be going to Brighton in a while
    Cheers

6. SNOUTTERS

SNOUTTERS
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Bump for this!

Primare is really good, I would have taken this if not for a very recent purchase of a Leema.

The switch gear looks and feels solid, believe the knobs are hand turned from solid metal, very tactile with a reassuringly stiff click and well built. I wrote a brief review here on the forums called "Leema Elements Review" I was looking a amp for my Kef R700s and it went down to the Primare or Leema. I got the Leema for at very good price in the end but I found the Primare (through Kef r700s) better than the Arcam A39, Musical Fed M3si, M6si, Rega Elicit R and Roksan K3. All notes of these are in the review. Someone will be well pleased with this purchase. Good luck with sale mate.

7. AaronA

AaronA
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for the bump :) The quality and sound is amazing!

DSDTunes, if you're coming to Brighton you're welcome to demo the system - I can guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Best and final offer I can do is £1,025, cash on collection and without the Chord interconnect. I hope this helps :) If yes, Pm me for my address and we can arrange a time.

Cheers,
    Aaron

8. DSDtunes

DSDtunes
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Ok mate I will take them it's a deal drop me a pm cheers

9. DSDtunes

DSDtunes
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Pm sent

10. AaronA

AaronA
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Cool - Just replied with my details.

Thank-you, and of course to our hosts for the opportunity to sell.

Looking at eBay and prices for the remaining kit, I think the prices for the remaining kit are competitive. To encourage a quick sale I'll offer tge following reductions;

Chord Anthem 2 0.5M Interconnect £65
    Chord Anthem 2 1M.Interconnects £95
    Pioneer Receiver £ 95

Postage isn't included, but I'm happy to ship if you pick up the cost.

Cheers,
    Aaron

11. DSDtunes

DSDtunes
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Really nice meeting you Aaron, I have to say stunning kit, really happy with the Primare cd/amp stunning sound quality.
    Cheers mate really appreciated.

feedback left for you :)

12. AaronA

AaronA
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Likewise Jake, lovely to meet you and your good lady and I'm really pleased you're enjoying the new toys. By the sound of it your whole house will be wired for sound soon.

I've also just left you feedback.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend.