Primare A30.5 or Tag 100x5r?

speed1268

Hi All, Not sure if this has been covered but.. I have the tag but along time ago I heard a Primare and liked it!
Just wondering if anyone has experience of both these amps ie sound signature etc and what you think.
Cheers speed

Hi All, Not sure if this has been covered but.. I have the tag but along time ago I heard a Primare and liked it!
Just wondering if anyone has experience of both these amps ie sound signature etc and what you think.
Cheers speed
As I've had both. I would go for the primare. A little bit smother sounding. But they were on different systems at the time. What about the anthem MCA325.

speed1268

As I've had both. I would go for the primare. A little bit smother sounding. But they were on different systems at the time. What about the anthem MCA325.
Unfortunately I don’t have the funds for that! Have seen a a30.3 but still difficult to justify the money side when I have the Tag already!

Unfortunately I don’t have the funds for that! Have seen a a30.3 but still difficult to justify the money side when I have the Tag already!
If you still have the Tag then just use that. That is still a very good amp. The only thing about it is you have to switch it on yourself. You can also compare it with the anthem 740 to see what you like best.

rccarguy2

If it ain't broke....

Can't see the point of changing from a already powerful amp to another, it's not like you're going from the six channel Rotel 60w to something, 100W is enough for most uses unless low senisvivity.

I'd look at some other weak link in your system. Are you using a 14" Black & White TV for example, from 20' away?

speed1268

If it ain't broke....

Can't see the point of changing from a already powerful amp to another, it's not like you're going from the six channel Rotel 60w to something, 100W is enough for most uses unless low senisvivity.

I'd look at some other weak link in your system. Are you using a 14" Black & White TV for example, from 20' away?
Ahh yes forgot about that tv🤣🤣🤣

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom