1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pride and Joy

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by Gambit, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Gambit

Gambit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    what's the one CD/record you've got that you're most impressed with? It could be your KISS original picture discs, your LE of 20,000 Robbie album or the orginal record of Beethoven's 3rd- what is the one most impressive disc you own?

2. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    Impossible question to answer as I'd need at least one from various fields or the one would be the biscuit you have but don't want. Which reminds me of early music buying experience where for a while there I was happy with a few records/tapes which sufficed but then the daemon arose and I got ruined by choice.

3. Gambit

Gambit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OK, I suppose, I'll allow multiple discs. Mine would have to be my Incubus collection- every album plus the LE When Incubus attacks vol I and (thats right) II, don't think they've made anything else.

4. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    If I take the actual content of the disc out of the equation then it would be Ella Fitzgerald on heavy weight audiophile Vinyl, next would be Paul Simon hearts and bones on quiex vinyl for use in radio studios only,
    then Micheal Hedges Aerial boundaries on vinyl, probably followed by PF pulse box set on vinyl.

All these are superb examples of well produced albums, which are explosive on a good quality turntable.