PriceJapan : JVC HD1/100 Discontinued?

Amrik

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted already but, I notice from the Pricejapan website that they have stopped shipping both of the above models.

Is this due to them being discontinued?

If so, I thought that the plan was that the HD100 (at least) would be integrated into their new range (?!).

Sorry if this has been posted already but, I notice from the Pricejapan website that they have stopped shipping both of the above models.

Is this due to them being discontinued?

If so, I thought that the plan was that the HD100 (at least) would be integrated into their new range (?!).

I think it was always going to be discontinued, they just did not want to stop sales between available models and unavailable new units

like they always say never trust a salesman ;)

JVC keep saying that they have all four models in their line-up HD1 - HD350 - HD100 - HD750 in that order. Given the £2,350 special offer we are able to do on the HD1, and the fact that I reckon the HD350 is probably better than the HD100, them running down stocks to discontinue would make more sense.

If they can still turn a profit at £2350, then keeping the HD1 on sounds like a sound plan.
But I agree that the HD100 would be hard to make a case for.

Agreed, at over £1,000 less than the HD350 it's a helluva price. But it seems to me it will only run to maybe the end of the year or sooner depending on how popular the new price is (and thus how quickly stocks dry up).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom