Price of Pioneer XW-SMA4-K wireless speaker in Europe - Really high!

Discussion in 'Music Streamers' started by fduvall, Aug 13, 2013.

1. fduvall

fduvall
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am from San Francisco, but living in Spain for a few years. I can usually manage to find decent prices on most electronics when searching for a while, but the Pioneer XW-SMA4-K wireless speaker is eluding me!

It started selling in the US for US$399.00 but quickly was dropped to US$199.00 MSRP. Street price is even lower.

In Europe, it seems that Pioneer has never lowered the price and I am seeing it for €349.00 retail and saw €249.00 on eBay Germany. I would REALLY like to buy this in Europe so wondering if anyone is seeing something that I am not...

Cheers,

fduvall

2. fduvall

fduvall
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    By the way, our home setup is with a Philips HTS8100 soundbar, with Apple Time Capsule for home network connecting an ATV1 and ATV2 and an IPTV box from WorldNet.tv.

We have a couple of iPhones and iPads that we use with a Jambox and a Big Jambox for outside, but would be great to have the Pioneer A4 to use Airplay for better sound than Bluetooth.

Keen to hear some feedback about anyone who has found the Pioneer A4 for a lower price somewhere in Europe!

fduvall