1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

price matching John Lewis

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by cypher007, Jan 23, 2005.

1. cypher007

cypher007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    about 10 days ago JL delivered my JVC 32D40 after price matching against Crampton Moore down from £895 to £739. today i looked at crampton moore and its down to £660. this is a long shot but do you think they would still refund the difference?

2. pgtips1

pgtips1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes they will still match the new price within 28 days of purchase.I did it with J.L Sheffield.

3. cypher007

cypher007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    i phoned to find out what was going on today and they said they wouldnt price match in this instance as this was a special price crampton and moore were doing on the JVC 32D40. i suppose im gonna have to let it go, but it does seem strange as there agreement is to match prices unless there one off negotiated or store card holder prices. well this isnt?

4. cypher007

cypher007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    i phoned crampton & moore, and they say the instore price is £799 but online is £660. so im guessing whoever phoned up about the original price match of £739 didnt ask if that was an online price. so it looks like i may have been lucky in a way.