• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Price drop for World Cup

D

DamoSXI

I have been told LCD prices will fall alot leading upto the world cup as people will want a nice new sexy T.V to watch the footy on :)

For a short time the models out now will go down as alot of companies are bringing out their new ranges

I wonder if the new ranges will also see a big drop in price as the average person wont pay out over a grand for a T.V and its becomming hard to get a CRT so something has to give sooner or later !!!

S

sleepless

If the World Cup causes an increase in demand then the chances are that this will keep the prices high as there will be little incentive to offer a lower price.

I wonder how many people really rushed out to buy a plasma for the last world cup!

I doubt that we will be seeing too much HD footie this summer.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom