Price Check?

InNeRvISioN

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys! Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong section but i'd appreciate a hand off you lot..!
I'm contemplating selling my Wii and just curious how much i could get for it.
Here's what i have:

Nintendo Wii
2 x WiiMotes
2 x Nun-Chucks

Games:
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Zelda: Twilight Princess
NFS: Carbon
Tiger Woods 2007

I think that's everything! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks alot!

if it's al boxed and in pretty much mint order with all the receipts i reckon your looking at about 240 ish maybe a touch more.. that without a delivery charge of course

Christ! Only £240?.. I honestly expected alot more.. and yeah, it is all fully boxed just lacking recipets.

Christ! Only £240?.. I honestly expected alot more.. and yeah, it is all fully boxed just lacking recipets.

I think he's pulling your leg, put it on Ebay, £25 postage & you'll be breaking the £240 barrier easily IMO, especially with the fact there's still a stock shortage in this country. If nothing else you just lose a couple of quid listing it. Oh & maybe set a starting price of about £150 then sit back & watch the fight for it! could be fun! :D

when i went to gamestation the other day and asked them what they were taking them in at the guy told me 150 trade in and 130 cash:eek: i was shocked also i endnded up flogging mine on fleebay, trouble is although it sounds like ther is a lot there you only have a console which comes in at 179.99 wii play with wiimote 34.99 two games 34.99 and a nunchuck 14.99 + 300quid give or take a few pence, general rule of thumb i find is you'll loose about twenty percent of that selling it so thats around sixty quid, and people do like receipts mate so i would expect hagglers.. sorry..

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
thanks alot for the info lads, as i said; was appreciated :thumbsup: now just to decide what to do.........

Take a look at http://www.cex.co.uk
You can get £180 cash for the second hand Wii, and roughly £14 for the games. Worth trying if you're in a hurry to sell.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom