1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Price Check: SNES & Some Games.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by jon bda, Jun 10, 2005.

1. jon bda

jon bda

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Have a UK SNES spare. Its loose, comes with two pads (1 official, 1 3rd party), all the leads and official PSU.

Its clean but its got some light marks on it, but its not battered. I have to mention that it is discoloured (yellowed) but its hardly severe. On the join of the two halves of the casing on the r/h side on the console, there is a faint thin line about 2mm thick that has turned ever so slightly yellow on the top half. Its slight and tbh i doubt it would show up in a picture if i tried to show you!. The rest of the console is grey.

It comes with Mario Allstars, Mario Kart, Killer Instinct, Lost Vikings for sure, and maybe a couple of other games if i sort through what i have here.

Whats it worth?.
    :)

2. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +731
    £25 or so. Stick in in the classified for £35 but be prepared to come down on price.

3. CrispyXUK

CrispyXUK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Are the games boxed? I could see Mario Kart & Killer Instinct being worth a few bob if they are in good condition

4. jenic

jenic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +179
    I got £65 for my snes + a few games about 3 years ago at my local games shop. Just a few months back they gave me £40 for a few GBA games that weren't that good. Its worth a phone call just to find out!