Price Check - Samsung LE37R87BDX

Wootball

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone - sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I'm looking at selling my Samsung LE37R87BDX and am not sure what to ask for it!

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Someone was trying to sell for £300 last September in Classifieds but doesn't look like had any joy. I would suggest that £200-250 seems reasonable for an older TV

http://www.avforums.com/forums/tv-p...521756-sale-samsung-le37r87bdx-37-lcd-tv.html

This chap is looking to buy a TV...

http://www.avforums.com/forums/tv-projector-classified-adverts/1568401-wanted-32-37-tv.html

Sending to NI will cost a bit - I'd get him to arrange collection if a deal is done

Ultimately, any second hand (and indeed new) product is only worth what someone looking to buy is willing to pay

You could try fleabay for a bigger audience but you'll lose around 10% in fees

TVs have got much cheaper in the last 3 -4 years, you can get a full HD edgelit LED with 5 year warranty for £400

Last edited:
Do you have any warranty left - will help the sale. Especially as there do seem to be lots of threads about those TVs going pop after a few years!

Otherwise, give to an elderly family member as a nice gift

vickster said:
Do you have any warranty left - will help the sale. Especially as there do seem to be lots of threads about those TVs going pop after a few years!

Otherwise, give to an elderly family member as a nice gift

Nope, no warranty left on it - as can be expected I suppose.

Well unless you'd bought from JL :)

I'd try for £200 on here and see how you go

Can't see realistically while the price will be any different if it's the same spec, maybe £30 more? Look in the classifieds/eBay?

Well to give you an idea I sold my 5yr old Samsung LE40R74BDX which is 720p/1080i, HDMI 1.1 1port, vga connection, component and optical. Superb condition and still a great picture for £150 to a friend :)

As already advised you could get a 37inch LED for cheap these days so I would try £185 for your one as its newer than the one I had :) Want to avoid hitting the £200 price cos then people will start comparing against new ones today, dont give them that feeling and it being under £200 will be an easy sell :-D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom