Price check please?

diesel

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've finally decided to turn one of the spare bedrooms into a home cinema. I have a Sony VPL VW10HT which i bought last year for £3k as an ex-demo machine. It has 1870 hours on the bulb but I have purchased a seperate new bulb (not yet fitted).There are no dead pixels on the pj.

Altho' I havent ever set this pj up (properly anyway) it is in mint condition with all packaging,instructions, remote controls (2x) and a brand new spare bulb.

I also have a Somfy (Sp?) ceiling mount which for what it is cost me about £140!!!

What would be a realistic price to ask for this package?

I also have an unused Da-lite 16:9 Premier electric screen which is about 80" wide (have to check the exact dimensions). I also have all the I/R gubbins that I paid for extra to allow use of Pronto to raise and lower. The fabric is a copy of the greyhawk stuff that is supposed to give better contrast with CD pj's 1:1 gain or thereabouts. I dont have the box for this 'cos it was huge but it is still wrapped in protective plastic.
I paid about £2400 for this in September 2002 and have never got round to doing anything with it.

Anyways, the point of this rather long post is to explain that now I have finally got round to setting up a dedicated room I plan to Buy a CRT pj and a screen more suited to that type of projector as I assume the grey da-lite premier isn't optimum for a CRT and I wondered if any of you chaps might be able to give me some idea of what a reasonable second hand value would be.

Thanx

:)

Anyone? :blush:

I would guess a couple of grand. There was/is a 11ht on the forum for 2400. I would have had it last week, but alas now got my HS-10.;)

Is the screen tab tensioned? If so I may be very interseted.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply, steve

Yes the screen is tab tensioned, forgot to mention that

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom