Question price check: panasonic P65ST60

forza

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi, i am thinking about upgrading our TV to a 75" due to a recent move (bigger living room). We love the picture of our panasonic plasma and it is still in perfect condition, so i would like to get a good price for it should we go ahead with the upgrade.
I can't find anything online to compare it with so i'm wondering what kind of price I can ask for this set.

TV is from September 2013, I estimate it has run about 3000 hours.

Thanks, i'll put it online on our local Ebay for that amount (converted to euros), let's see what happens!

Hi, i am thinking about upgrading our TV to a 75" due to a recent move (bigger living room). We love the picture of our panasonic plasma and it is still in perfect condition, so i would like to get a good price for it should we go ahead with the upgrade.
I can't find anything online to compare it with so i'm wondering what kind of price I can ask for this set.

TV is from September 2013, I estimate it has run about 3000 hours.

@forza Have you seen the review of the Sony KD-75XE9405? There are also two other very favourable online reviews that you can find by googling the model name and "review". Here is the review and don't forget to read the discussions, particularly part (1) of post #13 of Mr Withers's response to my query Sony KD-75XE9405 4K LCD TV Review.

@forza Have you seen the review of the Sony KD-75XE9405? There are also two other very favourable online reviews that you can find by googling the model name and "review". Here is the review and don't forget to read the discussions, particularly part (1) of post #13 of Mr Withers's response to my query Sony KD-75XE9405 4K LCD TV Review.
Just read it, looks very interesting but also twice as expensive the options I'm looking into to :)

Well, right at the end of the review Mr Withers mentions the Sony 75XE90 as an alternative, which is a bit cheaper than the new 75XE9405. I'm not sure what other options you are looking at, are they Full HD or 4K resolution? Whichever, I would respectfully suggest that you get a direct-lit LED set, even if without local dimming (both my Samsung and Sony sets are Full HD direct-lit but without local dimming) because since you are coming from one of Panasonic's better plasmas, you will notice the lack of screen uniformity in dark scenes if you choose an edge-lit television.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom