Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Price Check on DENON DVD Player

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by ptgrav, Oct 22, 2004.

1. ptgrav

ptgrav

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all,
    I have a Denon DVD-F100 DVD player that I will be looking to either sell or swap for another player. It is in brand new condition and has played about 10 DVD's at the most. I got the player as part of a DENON AV-F100 system that I bought about 6 weeks ago. The DVD player is awesome better by fare than anything I have ever owned before (especially CD playback), but unfortunately it is locked to Region 2 and I have a VERY large number of other region DVD's so I am looking to sell/exchange it and was hoping for some type of idea of it's worth. I have the box, remote and instructions.

Some speccy bits from denon site.

Video Encoder with Built-in Super Subalias Filter
    Plays not only DVDs but also Video CDs, Music CD-Rs, Music CDs
    10-bit/27-MHz D/A Converter
    24-bit/96-kHz D/A Converter
    Refined Design with Sturdy Aluminum Front Panel
    PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Output
    Color Component Video Output

I have read the Forum rules and there didn't appear to be anything against price checks. If I'm breaking the rules my apologies.

Pete

2. UrbanT

UrbanT
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,031
    Moving to DVD forum as the classified forum is for just that, classified ads :)