• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Price Check - LG OLED65E6V

GMTMaster

Established Member
Hi Chaps!

Need a bit of advice please

I unfortunately have to sell my immaculate LG OLED65E6V as we are doing some building work at home and it is going to be a few months before she is back on the wall.

The TV was hardly used before that so hopefully I will be able to find a good home.

I just wanted some help pricing it, has anyone sold the same model recently?

Regards

camelot1971

Prominent Member
One sold for £1850 last summer, so I'd expect yours to be nearer to £1000 now.

Freddy52

Banned
One sold for £1850 last summer, so I'd expect yours to be nearer to £1000 now.
You would be really stupid to sell it for that! Why don’t you just keep it you can’t get a better TV? Or if you can it will be barely noticeable if at all, the only difference is it’s just a bit brighter on HDR which in my opinion is not worth it anyway.

manda0706

Established Member
Hi

I am in the market for a 65 inch oled and am also based in Manchester.

I have sent a pm to discuss as its not in the classifieds.

camelot1971

Prominent Member
Hi

I am in the market for a 65 inch oled and am also based in Manchester.

I have sent a pm to discuss as its not in the classifieds.

To note, you can't trade on here via PM - the OP will need to post in the classifieds if they wish to sell.

gbjbaanb

Established Member
"a few months" - frankly I'd put it back in the box, put it somewhere safe, and wait. If you were leaving the country for a year or more, then it'd be different, but a few months - you'll be finished by the end of summer and will need a good TV ready for the dark autumn evenings!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom