• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Price Check: KEF 9000 ACE Speakers

Jasonjo

Prominent Member
Hi,

Curious for ideas on prices for secondhand KEF 9000 ACE speakers both invididually and also as a complete set of three.

Would selling the stands with the speakers (as they normally only come wallmount as standard) increase the potential sales price?

Thanks for any advice...:thumbsup:

JJ

t0by

Established Member
I think better to offer them separately as the buyer may not want the stands.

I am in the market for 3 x 9000's to replace my front eggs. Let me know what sort of price you come up with...

Toby

Jasonjo

Prominent Member
Was looking to move the speakers on, as I bought them as an impulse buy, but they just don't work for me in my lounge. Managed to get the dealer to take them back since posting...

They are ex-demo models in top condition (boxed as new) that have only been used for about 10 hours. They were asking for £900 for 3 x 9000 inlcuding all stands and now have them back on offer if you are interested. I thought this was a pretty good deal and snapped them up, but then realised when home that they weren't ideal for my setup...

The dealer still has them for sale - PM me if you want to know the dealer contact details...

Cheers

JJ

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom