Prey for £20 and Moto Gp 06 for £18.50

Nice spot but what are they like when it comes to customs?

Indiana Jones said:
Nice spot but what are they like when it comes to customs?

a £7.50 sting for non-gift items over £18.00.

LS are crap for delivery time as well in my experience. Be prepared to wait for a month for it!

Probaley better to order from Play-Asia then as they will mark down the value if you ask them which will result in no customs.

lik Sang will do that as well.

Tell them its a gift

Bleeders said:
LS are crap for delivery time as well in my experience. Be prepared to wait for a month for it!

I cant help but notice 2 games in your list Enchanted arm and N3, are you Japanese?

just got a ds case and screen wipes from them. £17, took less than 5 days!

they have always been pretty quick with my ordrers too.

NackNack said:
I just noticed you had a Ryu Gamerpicture, are you Ryu?

I know you like to act silly and always attack everything and anything I say but my question was VERY valid in the sense both games especially N3 is ONLY in Japanese and not region free so again as said my question was valid.

Enchanted arms is region free and you can purchase the ASIA version from Hong Kong that is in English - but N3 is in Japanese...

Enchant Arm isn't region free. N3 doesn't have much in the way of Japanese in it, it's pretty simple.

It doesn't mean he's Japanese though, just has a Japanese system like me - and that's not even factoring the fact he's on a UK-based forum.

Why are you bothered anyway if someone's Japanese anyway, is there some secret hatred for the Japanese people that you possess?

NackNack said:
Enchant Arm isn't region free. N3 doesn't have much in the way of Japanese in it, it's pretty simple.

It doesn't mean he's Japanese though, just has a Japanese system like me - and that's not even factoring the fact he's on a UK-based forum.

Why are you bothered anyway if someone's Japanese anyway, is there some secret hatred for the Japanese people that you possess?

OMG!! Whats wrong with you??! I have NOTHING againt Japanese are you insane? I work for a Japanese Shipping company and love Japanese!!

My question was how he was playing those 2 games as I really want them!

Enchanted Arms is ASIA region which I know is in English however N3 is in Japanese, when you say its not much Japanese has it got some english in it? Surely the controls etc are all in Japanese.

Please dont twist my words.

SuperSaiyan4 said:
I cant help but notice 2 games in your list Enchanted arm and N3, are you Japanese?

Just to answer your question (hope bleeders doesn't mind) but AFAIK he has 2 360's, a PAL one and a NTSC-J one. We can all calm down now:D

themanwithapc said:
Just to answer your question (hope bleeders doesn't mind) but AFAIK he has 2 360's, a PAL one and a NTSC-J one. We can all calm down now:D

Hence my question is he either Japanese or knows Japanese as N3 is only in Japanese, like I said I really want that game shame it isnt available as ASIA region in English as I would love to grab a ASIA region console!

Indiana Jones said:
Probaley better to order from Play-Asia then as they will mark down the value if you ask them which will result in no customs.

How do you get them to mark them down?

SuperSaiyan4 said:
Surely the controls etc are all in Japanese.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

How hard can it be to press a button and remember what it does in relation to a game?

dodger747 said:
:confused: :confused: :confused:

How hard can it be to press a button and remember what it does in relation to a game?

I meant the commands and combos etc.

SuperSaiyan4 said:
OMG!! Whats wrong with you??! I have NOTHING againt Japanese are you insane? I work for a Japanese Shipping company and love Japanese!!

My question was how he was playing those 2 games as I really want them!

Enchanted Arms is ASIA region which I know is in English however N3 is in Japanese, when you say its not much Japanese has it got some english in it? Surely the controls etc are all in Japanese.

Please dont twist my words.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You're so easy to wind up.

He (and I) are playing them with Japanese consoles? Ninety Nine Nights has Japanese in it but it doesn't mean I don't understand what's going on in the game. Er, what? The controls are A, B, X and Y, it even says on the screen.

Just send them an email asking if it would be possible to mark the value down, they should reply with a message saying this is possible but they wont be held responsible if the packages go missing.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom