Prestige Hack?

lee667

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was in a lobby last night waiting for a game to start when I noticed that one person had a coloured clan tag. Went into the playercard and it said that coloured clan tags are unlocked at prestige level 13. Would this mean prestige 13, or level 13 of prestige 1?

Only ask as iirc he only had the prestige 1 emblem. By the time I had come out of the playercard into the lobby they had quit.

scrub that, just seen the thread further down the page

We see a prestige 15 last night, here we go again:rolleyes::facepalm::thumbsdow

Well he only had 1 days worth of play so i would definitely say so:(

was going to ask if you could check a players total time. they probably suck at the game too :laugh:

I thought they were going to ban the accounts of those that were blatently hacking according to the guy Van der whats his face. They will catch up with them like MW2 did eventually!

edit also, i dont see why it matters anyway, whatever prestige they are theres no perceivable benefit apart from the extra classes. I use one. Maybe 2. (love the explosive crossbow but the strella is useful).

It's still a hack though and takes away from earning this stuff yourself when someone has it thanks for 20 minutes on their computer.

I hope they get reported.

Whoever had it in their game if you can list the game maybe we can all go and view and it report this player, maybe a thread should be set up for a mass AVF report thread, so these players can get banned for using glitches/holes in the system.

It's still a hack though and takes away from earning this stuff yourself when someone has it thanks for 20 minutes on their computer.

I hope they get reported.

Whoever had it in their game if you can list the game maybe we can all go and view and it report this player, maybe a thread should be set up for a mass AVF report thread, so these players can get banned for using glitches/holes in the system.

was in the lobby mate so as such it won't be recorded.

He got reported. As he was on the recent players met list on the friends option in game.

i'm not too fussed about thew coloured clan tags but anyone hacking to 15 should be reported and banned.

Nice one, share the name we can all report him haha :)

Don't remember his name. Next time i'm on i'll check my players met again and look for the 15 prestige badge. And will gladly name and shame. :thumbsup:

Is there anyway we would be able tofind out if anything happens to his account? Or does he have to be on your FL to keep tabs.

I am interested to know what exactly they do to hackers, if anything.

Is there anyway we would be able tofind out if anything happens to his account? Or does he have to be on your FL to keep tabs.

I am interested to know what exactly they do to hackers, if anything.

Dont think so, Friend only by the looks of it i'm afraid.

But i do know that they are taking notice as i know someone who had a dodgy playercard picture and they removed it.

I'd like to know what they do to the hackers/glitchers tho.

Not really a massive deal is it though?

Having played MW2 for 19 days and still not at P10 L70, (P10 L38) I can understand why people do this type of thing. If it's inexpensive and there is little chance of being banned I might do so myself.

Having played MW2 for 19 days and still not at P10 L70, (P10 L38) I can understand why people do this type of thing. If it's inexpensive and there is little chance of being banned I might do so myself.

Then you can also understand that those who do put the time in will be upset.

Was in a random lobby last night and there was a coloured clan tag hacker on and a few were bitching about it so I flicked on my mic and said 'report him, I just did', they said they would, within a second or two hacker boy had pulled out:D

Then you can also understand that those who do put the time in will be upset.

I don't see why it matters in the grand scheme of things though, who cares if they have glitched their rank/prestige?

Doesn't make them a better player, the only advantage is that they have more customer classes than you and a nice shiny golden gun. (going from what I have seen that you unlock with each Prestige)

In which case you would become a cheater and I would like to think that your friends would delete you, I know I would.

In which case you would become a cheater and I would like to think that your friends would delete you, I know I would.

Think you're being a bit romantic about it really.

The people who do it are hardly scum are they? :laugh:

I don't see why it matters in the grand scheme of things though, who cares if they have glitched their rank/prestige?

Doesn't make them a better player, the only advantage is that they have more customer classes than you and a nice shiny golden gun. (going from what I have seen that you unlock with each Prestige)

If it doesnt matter then why do it? (not you , in general i mean)

Thats because it does matter to some, and it doesnt to others.

Had this same conversation when MW2 was full of them. If prestige 15 is nothing special then why would people want to hack it in the first place.

I deleted someone on my friends list for doing the 10th prezzie hack on MW2, I find the people that do it are imbeceles, especially when an adult does it, you can half understand why a kid would do it.

If it doesnt matter then why do it? (not you , in general i mean)

Thats because it does matter to some, and it doesnt to others.

Had this same conversation when MW2 was full of them. If prestige 15 is nothing special then why would people want to hack it in the first place.

It allows you full access to everything in the game from the off. For me, that would be the main appeal.

You don't unlock a super powerful gun at Prestige 15 which would kill everyone in 1 hit, you still play with the same tools so there is no advantage (that I know of) to be gained.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom