Prestige Challenges Reset?!?

bobbyalbery

Established Member
Reaction score
I have prestiged a few times now and always complete the knife veteran challenge which resets when prestiging, so i assume that whatever prestige challenge gets "DONE" will reset.

HOWEVER! When i prestiged last time it reset my flashbang and stun grenade challenges which i was slowly working my way through it bloody reset!!! :mad:

Anyone else had this?

At least my AC130 challenges didnt reset! Only 950 to go ;)

The knife, flash, stun, care package on enemy and silence kills all reset in the prestige challenges

The knife, flash, stun, care package on enemy and silence kills all reset in the prestige challenges

& Last Stand from memory.

Its the very first on the list at the top and then the bottom 4 or 5? Whereas you get to keep rolling over with the Predator, Harrier, AC130 killstreak challenges, as they go upto 1,000 target.

I'm sure you'll get them ALL done, and the Weapons too.
Prestige10Anim.gif

Last edited:
& Last Stand from memory.

Its the very first on the list at the top and then the bottom 4 or 5? Whereas you get to keep rolling over with the Predator, Harrier, AC130 killstreak challenges, as they go upto 1,000 target.

I'm sure you'll get them ALL done, and the Weapons too.
Prestige10Anim.gif

Did you win the Emblem shown in your post? Is that for completing all challenges?

Did you win the Emblem shown in your post? Is that for completing all challenges?

:rotfl: no :rotfl: no ... I've got about 15 days to my name and only got about 3 guns to about the 400 headshot mark; 1000 Preds, 900 Harriers, 800 AC130's, gold on Last Stand & Silent. Thats the lot -- I'm miles off !!

"They" say you need all the Prestige Challenges and the Weapon gold challenges done. I have no idea how somebody goes about getting that emblem without boosting, or taking a genuine... x years , lol. Yes some people have got Gold on some weapons already, but it tends to be the easy ones; snipers and ump.

If you only had to get the killstreaks to 1,000 then maybe you'd get that in 25 or 30 days worth? But to get the headshots (which is what they rumours say you need), then it'll take an age. If there are 23 primary weapons (plus sheild) and you were to get 1 HS per minute (ie 10 per TDM game), then it would take you 16 days of play after you've gone past 1st prestige, and then I presume you have to complete the Sheild challenge too? Good Luck
:smashin:

Weapon list: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...2/23/Weapons_of_MW2_(Primary)_RPD_and_FAL.jpg
And if you go by the Callofduty wikia, and maybe you need the secondary weapons too... then I'll be seeing your sign sometime next year.
"All Weapons - Assault Rifles, Submachine Guns, Sniper Rifles, Light Machine Guns, Machine Pistols, Handguns, Shotguns, Launchers (except Stinger)" can obtain Gold Skulls. But to get those too for the emblem would be harsh - no?

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom