President Trump - Supreme Leader of The USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn’t Hillary’s ‘dossier’ trick count as treason?

Yet, using the very standards Democrats have constructed over the past year, the Fusion GPS story is now the most tangible evidence we possess of Russian interference in the American election.

And at some point, Democrats will have to decide whether it’s wrong for a political campaign to work with foreigners when obtaining opposition research or whether it’s acceptable. We can’t have different standards for Democrats and Republicans.

Otherwise people might start to get the idea that all the histrionics over the past year weren’t really about Russian interference at all, but rather about Hillary losing an election that they assumed she’d win.
So it turns out that everyone EXCEPT Trump was colluding with Russia - I'm not sure whether that makes him smart or stupid..:laugh:

http://nypost.com/2017/10/25/why-doesnt-hillarys-dossier-trick-count-as-treason/

My eyes, my eyes... I've reduced the font size for you :thumbsup:

Why doesn’t Hillary’s ‘dossier’ trick count as treason?

Yet, using the very standards Democrats have constructed over the past year, the Fusion GPS story is now the most tangible evidence we possess of Russian interference in the American election.

And at some point, Democrats will have to decide whether it’s wrong for a political campaign to work with foreigners when obtaining opposition research or whether it’s acceptable. We can’t have different standards for Democrats and Republicans.

Otherwise people might start to get the idea that all the histrionics over the past year weren’t really about Russian interference at all, but rather about Hillary losing an election that they assumed she’d win.
So it turns out that everyone EXCEPT Trump was colluding with Russia - I'm not sure whether that makes him smart or stupid..:laugh:

http://nypost.com/2017/10/25/why-doesnt-hillarys-dossier-trick-count-as-treason/

Why don't you start your own Hillary Clinton thread because you're not interesting in discussing Trump.

You're argument is always that it doesn't matter what Trump says, does, or doesn't do, it's all negated if anybody else is equally as bad.

Hillary isn't relevant. She stopped being relevant when she lost the election. Why continue to talk about her? She's not POTUS, she's not in government, she's just swanning around the press circuit giving interviews. That has nothing to do with Trump.

What matters now is that we have a POTUS that refuses to implement the Russian sanctions which Congress voted for and an election which American intelligence says they have evidence of foreign interference. That is the story now, not Hillary.

Everything you post is misdirection. Don't look at the Dotard, look over there at the other criminals or hypocrites. Sure, there are other criminals and hypocrites but only one of those is currently POTUS and the topic of this thread.

Why don't you start your own Hillary Clinton thread because you're not interesting in discussing Trump.

You're argument is always that it doesn't matter what Trump says, does, or doesn't do, it's all negated if anybody else is equally as bad.

Hillary isn't relevant. She stopped being relevant when she lost the election. Why continue to talk about her? She's not POTUS, she's not in government, she's just swanning around the press circuit giving interviews. That has nothing to do with Trump.

What matters now is that we have a POTUS that refuses to implement the Russian sanctions which Congress voted for and an election which American intelligence says they have evidence of foreign interference. That is the story now, not Hillary.

Everything you post is misdirection. Don't look at the Dotard, look over there at the other criminals or hypocrites. Sure, there are other criminals and hypocrites but only one of those is currently POTUS and the topic of this thread.

Did you read the link - of course its about Trump. The allegations of Russian collusion were paid for by the Democratic Party which then pressured the Justice Department to start a whole investigation based on it.

Now we know that the dossier is as accurate as Labours infamous dodgy dossier in the Iraq war, should those that started this witchhunt be allowed to escape scot free?. After all how many smoking guns do you need before you admit you have been set up?

An op-ed by a Trump lover in a Trump loving Murdoch tabloid of old news :facepalm: (the literally dirty print edition of Fox News). The dossier was never discredited, rather viewed as a raw intelligence report intended for further analysis, and it was always known to be commissioned for oppo research.

For a more factual account, rather than further whataboutery bullshit from our troll for Trump ...

Last edited:
Jeez

Donald Trump interviews are even scarier when you read the transcript

IMG_20171026_192010.jpg

Did you read the link - of course its about Trump. The allegations of Russian collusion were paid for by the Democratic Party which then pressured the Justice Department to start a whole investigation based on it.
Actually it was initially funded by anti trump republicans but then passed over to Clinton after trump won the GOP nominee race.

_93644964_trump_allegations_624.jpg

Clinton team 'funded' Trump dirty dossier

Just because your talking orangutan tweets that it's discredited does not make that a fact - several allegations from it have already been independently corroborated.

I'll wait for Bob Mueller's findings.

Trump's already got his shittin' pants on, asking about the possibility of pardoning aides, family members, and himself.

All initiated, organised and paid for by Republicans going after Trump until he won the nomination.
All the Democrats did is pick up the tab after the Republicans bailed on it when it was no longer in their interests.

As for allegations of collusion, that horse has already bolted as different members of Trumps team at the very least tried to collude with Russia on seperate occasions as a matter of record.

... or is it no evidence of the Gunpowder Plot, because they might have tried to blow up parliament, they didn't manage to, so it's all above board ;)

All initiated, organised and paid for by Republicans going after Trump until he won the nomination.
All the Democrats did is pick up the tab after the Republicans bailed on it when it was no longer in their interests.

As for allegations of collusion, that horse has already bolted as different members of Trumps team at the very least tried to collude with Russia on seperate occasions as a matter of record.

... or is it no evidence of the Gunpowder Plot, because they might have tried to blow up parliament, they didn't manage to, so it's all above board ;)

Meanwhile there is still no evidence of any collusion to 'steal' the election - in fact the ONLY people colluding with the Russians during the election were the Democrats.. :laugh:

Just because your talking orangutan tweets that it's discredited does not make that a fact - several allegations from it have already been independently corroborated.

LOL - even Clintons pick for CIA Director said it was it was discredited. But perhaps he is simply less gullible than most of the posters on this thread.

Morell, who was in line to become CIA director if Clinton won, said he had seen no evidence that Trump associates cooperated with Russians. He also raised questions about the dossier written by a former British intelligence officer, which alleged a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia.

He continued: "I had two questions when I first read it. One was, How did Chris talk to these sources? I have subsequently learned that he used intermediaries.

"And then I asked myself, why did these guys provide this information, what was their motivation? And I subsequently learned that he paid them. That the intermediaries paid the sources and the intermediaries got the money from Chris. And that kind of worries me a little bit because if you’re paying somebody, particularly former FSB officers, they are going to tell you truth and innuendo and rumor, and they’re going to call you up and say, ‘hey, let’s have another meeting, I have more information for you,’ because they want to get paid some more."
Clinton Ally Michael Morell says no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion

Even Marv is being quiet with his playground "bants" . I think it's time to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom