President Trump - Supreme Leader of The USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
...but couldn't avoid the hand grenade that followed

yes - but its worth remembering how we dodged a bullet..:smashin:

For how long though? It's almost as if 'winning' wasn't really that much better. Like being punched in the face but being really happy that you didn't get kicked in the balls.

Such amazing times we live in.

Remind me how often Obama donated his paychecks? Obama donated over $1 million to charity during his time as President but he was hardly as regular as Trump, who also attempted to refuse the Presidential salary and was told he could not.

obama didn't take so much with the right hand whilst he was giving a relative pittance with the other though.

yes - but its worth remembering how we dodged a bullet..:smashin:

dodged a bullet by walking straight into the middle of a minefield.

For how long though? It's almost as if 'winning' wasn't really that much better. Like being punched in the face but being really happy that you didn't get kicked in the balls.

Such amazing times we live in.

But at least times are more fun :clap:

But at least times are more fun :clap:

Really, is that the best reason for being happy about Trump being President?

Watching a calamity occur in full view might be funny on You've been Framed, but seeing a President act in the same way and his minority support (what's the latest approval rating, 30%?) waving their MAGA hats and sharing family members like it's the best of times is more sad than entertaining.

I'm not even American but feel annoyed with what Trump is doing to the country and turning it into a laughing stock. As usual for a Trump fan online, you don't say anything about yourself or where you actually live but still bang on likes he's the best thing to happen to the country.

It would be interesting to know exactly how your life is impacted by Trumps' decisions and why you think it's so entertaining?

It's like trying to converse with a cool street kid or surfer dude, pity he can't see how it comes across to most.

By 'cool street kid' you mean like Martin Freeman's Ricky C or Tony Way's Dangerous Dave characters in Ali G Indahouse ? :)

Really, is that the best reason for being happy about Trump being President?

It would be interesting to know exactly how your life is impacted by Trumps' decisions and why you think it's so entertaining?

What's not to love he's keeping American jobs, he's no pussy footing around with the UN or EU, cracking down hard on immigration and pushing on with his wall plans, firing judging and directors who don't fall in line.

Even James Woods is enjoying the ride and dropping the bants,his twitter is a goldmine.

james woods twitter bants.jpg

Too good not to share tbh.

James woods liberal meltdown.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think antifa got that memo.

The point is that the fascism started after Trump got elected...

What's not to love he's keeping American jobs, he's no pussy footing around with the UN or EU, cracking down hard on immigration and pushing on with his wall plans, firing judging and directors who don't fall in line.

Even James Woods is enjoying the ride and dropping the bants,his twitter is a goldmine.

View attachment 909748

Wow, I honestly thought that people who genuinely believe everything that's spouted on Fox News were just made up by other news outlets. That's impressive. Please tell me you've got a bright red MAGA hat too?

You still haven't said if you actually live in America (as per your profile)?

Doesn't matter where I live. I could be living in India and support Trump.

trump-supporters-in-india.jpg

I got one of the rarer green MAGA hats btw.

Doesn't matter where I live. I could be living in India and support Trump.

View attachment 909787

I got one of the rarer green MAGA hats btw.

Of course. It's just that you seem such a passionate supporter, I assumed you were actually going to be affected by the policies you're so excited about.

see? I like marv, he's a funny fudgeer.

he's the sort of fella I could have a good night out drinking and having serious bants with.

Last edited:
see? I like marv, he's a funny fudgeer.

he's the sort of fella I could have a good night out drinking and having serious bants with.

Much like Trump then :D.

Trump dropped some gold on twitter last night,

IMG_2725.JPG

CNN also got triggered again,

Given the fact he says "The President of the United States, The President of the United States"

Implies he's already triggered.

Given the fact he says "The President of the United States, The President of the United States"

Implies he's already triggered.
Given the fact that he's barely holding back a smile, and also given the fact that his repetition of "The President of the United States" is clearly intended to convey incredulity at the leader of the free world engaging in such nonsense, implies he's laughing at him.

They're all laughing at POTUS.

Perhaps their ulnar nerves were triggered.

Given the fact that he's barely holding back a smile, and also given the fact that his repetition of "The President of the United States" is clearly intended to convey incredulity at the leader of the free world engaging in such nonsense, implies he's laughing at him.

They're all laughing at POTUS.

Perhaps their ulnar nerves were triggered.

Given its on the news shows how triggered they are. Just because he's the President they think that he's not allowed to have fun in public or be himself.

USA just can't get enough of Trump.

Trump 2017 emmys.jpg

Well no they can be getting a fisting also. Even the Emmys wasn't safe from a Spiceing.
spicer Emmys.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom