Quantcast

President Trump - Supreme Leader of The USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marv

What's your take on on the removal of confederate statues and monuments by local governments under the cover of darkness?

Alpha One Seven

Cowardly and caving into tiny minority splinter groups... The people that live in these towns and grew up with these as landmarks don't want them removed any more than they want old trees and hills and other landmarks removed. None of them have plaques that espouse the greatness of racism for heaven's sake, that's not what they are about.

rousetafarian

Marv

didn't he pledge to give up all but $1 of his presidential salary?

so that's 25 cents to both causes?
Remind me how often Obama donated his paychecks? Obama donated over $1 million to charity during his time as President but he was hardly as regular as Trump, who also attempted to refuse the Presidential salary and was told he could not.

weaviemx5

Distinguished Member
Remind me how often Obama donated his paychecks? Obama donated over $1 million to charity during his time as President but he was hardly as regular as Trump, who also attempted to refuse the Presidential salary and was told he could not.

According to that article, Trump has 'donated' $78,333.32 to the NPS and, at the same time, proposed budget cuts of $1.2Billion to the Interior Department (that overseas the NPS). Wow, I bet they're giddy trying to decide where to spend that huge donation.

In comparison, his second amazing donation of $100,000 (has his salary gone up in 3 months?) to the Education Department is even better considering he's proposed a cut to their budget of $9.2Billion..

It amazes me how some people are still taken in by large business practices being hidden behind 'Presidential' decisions.

weaviemx5

Distinguished Member

Remind me about when the US Government's own departments became registered charities? If the President is cutting Government budgets to departments by billions with one hand and then 'donating' comparatively tiny amounts back to them with the other, how is that a charitable gesture?

Marv

He's the President though he can do as he likes. If he wants some R&R on a frequent basis people just need to deal with it.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Unfortunately you are talking to a brick wall really. The people that think Trump is amazing because he is donating a tiny amount of money to Government departments on one hand, yet massively cutting their budgets on the other are those you won't ever be able to reach.

Like the majority that voted for Trump, they get their news from Fox News or other similar nonsense stations and believe everything they are told without delving deeper into it.

Marv

Think about the quality bants though. Apart from Duterte i can't think of another leader that has the same quality.
Trump bible quote.jpg

weaviemx5

Distinguished Member
He's the President though he can do as he likes. If he wants some R&R on a frequent basis people just need to deal with it.
I thought Obama was always on holiday and never being the President? Also, didn't Trump state that he wouldn't take time off from his really important role?

It's funny how it's one rule for one yet "R&R on a frequent basis" is ok for the other. That's why Trump supporters are the laughing stock that they are. Just like their messiah, they don't actually have any beliefs, just sound bites that fit the argument that day.

Marv

Where did i say Obama going on holiday was bad? I don't know if Trump said that or not without checking it out, sounds like something he would drop.

I just enjoy the ride with Trump and let him entertain me and watch the constant triggering of Liberals.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Think about the quality bants though. Apart from Duterte i can't think of another leader that has the same quality.
Oh yes, quality 'bants'. I'm sure his voters will think the same when the are dying at home from an illness that they can't afford the medicine to cure. I bet they will be laughing at his great jokes and fantastic bants.

Marv

Oh yes, quality 'bants'. I'm sure his voters will think the same when the are dying at home from an illness that they can't afford the medicine to cure. I bet they will be laughing at his great jokes and fantastic bants.
>Implying that Trump Care won't eventually include free euthanasia for the dying.

weaviemx5

Distinguished Member
Where did i say Obama going on holiday was bad? I don't know if Trump said that or not without checking it out, sounds like something he would drop.

I just enjoy the ride with Trump and let him entertain me and watch the constant triggering of Liberals.
Have you been living under a rock for the last 4 years or just selective memory? Do you actually live in Florida or are you just masking your actual identity like so many other Trump supporters?

This is the, "Supreme Leader of the Free World", not a weekend comedian, although it is pretty hard to tell the difference most of the time.

IronGiant

Oh yes, quality 'bants'. I bet they will be laughing at his great jokes and fantastic bants.
It's like trying to converse with a cool street kid or surfer dude, pity he can't see how it comes across to most.

Marv

Have you been living under a rock for the last 4 years or just selective memory? Do you actually live in Florida or are you just masking your actual identity like so many other Trump supporters?

This is the, "Supreme Leader of the Free World", not a weekend comedian, although it is pretty hard to tell the difference most of the time.
Living under a Rock, behave. I've been playing Golf. So Trump moaned about Obama taking holiday and now people moan at Trump taking holiday. Fairs Fairs.

Anyway buckle up and enjoy the ride you'll live longer, just know their are no brakes on the Trump train.

Pacifico

They are all a bunch of deplorables anyway so why do you care - crocodile tears?

Pacifico

What Happened To "What Happened" :rotfl:

"Last Friday, in an attempt at humor, we shared a satirical note from The Onion suggesting that Hillary had already begun work on a follow-up book, entitled "What Also Happened," intended to define precisely who was to blame for the failure of her first book, "What Happened."

Alas, if prices are any indicator of demand, which they're pretty much universally accepted to be unless you're discussing minimum wages with Bernie Sanders, then Hillary may want to double down on efforts to rush out the sequel as both Amazon and Walmart have decided to slash prices of "What Happened" by 40% before the books even hit shelves.

After Hillary's publisher Simon and Schuster suggested a price of $30, Amazon slashed prices to $17.99 earlier today..."

What Happened To "What Happened": Amazon Slashes Hillary's Book Price 40% Before It Hits Shelves | Zero Hedge

Status
Not open for further replies.