Presentation/business PJ recommendations?

Stinja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So looking for recommendations on a non-home theatre PJ, yes i know this isnt quite the place to ask, ive searched the previous topics, but thought id ask again...

So looking for something cheap (£300-400), bright, 4:3 is fine, image quality way down the list of needs. Projecting onto white screens, probably need a shortish throw distance, lots of ambient light. Will be used for Powerpoint/Keynote presentations.

I saw the Sanyo XW200 mentioned, which seems to tick most boxes, just wondering if the lumins is enough? Sanyo PLC-XW200 projector from Ivojo Multimedia Ltd. Audio/Visual equipment online store.

So any other thoughts or recommendations?

Hi
I am in a very similar position, any recommendations/advice would be appreciated.
Also one more question SVGA or XGA?

Thanks

I think the reason for no replies guy's is that this is a "Home Cinema" forum. Some people do buy business/multi media for home cinema use but they are not the ones with the 'knowledge'. Sorry

I used to work in education buying projectors for presentations, so although I'm not familiar with today's models I can say that NEC, Mitsubishi and Sanyo were my favourite makes.

4:3 and XGA is absolutely fine, you can always set a PC to match the resolution of the projector. Don't get obsessed with lumen count, there are many different ways to measure these. Do get a demo of the projector if you can, in the conditions where it will be used.

Happy hunting

Alex.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom