Preorders

mose72

Hi all

I was thinking about getting Ninja Gaiden preordered but I have not done it before. Does it get delivered the day it is released or does it arrive on release day?

I would like to get it on release day so would it be better to get it from Amazon say or from the High street?

I got my 360 pretty much when I heard NG2 was coming out :)

Desmo

Distinguished Member
Most places post out early so you should actually receive it on release day. I've not done it myself so I couldn't tell you who's most reliable.

RidleyDeckard

I usually use Gameplay.co.uk or Shopto.net as they both tend to send them out early enough so you get them the day before the official release.
In the past I've used the likes of Amazon and HMV and Virgin (Zavvi) and they were all rubbish, as they only release their stock once they have enough orders, so that sometimes means you have to wait until after release day to get a title (although that was a couple of years ago, they should have improved by now)

mose72

Thanks for the responses, I was going to use Amazon but I'll check out these others you mention.

charmed699

Novice Member
Hello mate,

I tend to pre order with GAME and always get the games the next day which is often thursday or even wednesday sometimes and this with free delivery!

As I got Ninja Gaiden 2 on pre order with GAME online I can tell you that it is priced £34.99. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...
Top Bottom