Premium/Standard who decided.?

Fen Star

Prominent Member
Reaction score
This isn't a moan as such i would just like to know who decided to make a VW Camper and a kubelwagen 44 premium when other far tastier morsels have been left in the depths of standard hell.?:facepalm:

I still can't believe how the Bugatti Veyron a standard car. It defies all logic. It is one of the most prestigious cars in the world. Polyphony must be bonkers! :eek: :eek: :eek:

The bugatti is imported from the psp. However it still would of been nice to do it again as premium, like they have done for some other cars like the elise. As for the camper vans, then maybe top gear wanted something a bit stupid to drive for their events? Maybe the same reason why they you have to use the elise with standard tyres so you really have the back end sliding. Just a wild guess

I could have sworn that I bought an S2000 the other day and I could not drive in cockpit view. I then did some tuning upgrades and when I raced it again it had a cockpit view:confused:

Can cars be bought 'standard' and then actually upgraded to 'premium' or am I just going bonkers:confused:

There are 17 standard s2000 and 1 premium. Maybe you got the premium and the standard?

The premium model is P Honda S2000 '06

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom