1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Premiere Pro Tutorials?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by kelvin, Jan 13, 2005.

1. kelvin

kelvin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Can anyone recommend a good tutorial site for Adobe Premiere Pro?

I'm a total beginner to the software so the very basics will suffice for now - I create a weekly "announcements" slot for an organisation (by default but I actually really enjoy it :)) and they've chosen to invest in this software after I told them we'd hit the ceiling with Movie Maker (of all things! :rolleyes: ). Research seemed to indicate that it was one of the best packages around but as with all things, it's likely to take some time to adapt to (that could well be the understatement of the year ;))

There's no immediate rush but it would be good if I could pick up the essential stuff for the next time I meet up with them. Where's the best place to start? I already have the Sam's guide book :)

Kelvin.

2. kelvin

kelvin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Anywhere?! :rolleyes:

K.

3. Roy Mallard

Roy Mallard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I found the visual quickstart book a revelation for Premiere 6, I bought my copy in Waterstones, I see they have a Premiere Pro version now.

Only criticism was it kind of glossed over the more technical aspects of the filters, and was written with an NTSC bias.