Premiere Help

E

ehowland

Hi

I am using premiere 4.2. I can capture footage from a DV cam and edit ok, the problem is getting it out of the computer. I need to get it onto a SVHS video tape, but using the Print to Video command, I only get a small image in the middle of the TV screen using the SVHS output of the Graphics card.

I have tried all I can think of.

I capture in Movie Maker, through a Firewire Card and the graphics card is a 128MB DDR GeForce Ti4200. Camera has not got DV in (GRDVL 160)

How can I get a full frame picture on SVHS tape??:confused: :confused: :confused:

When playing a video out of a graphics card to capture to tape you need to play it back at full screen on the PC to get a full screen image on tape.
Whatever is output to your monitor is also output through the S-Video port to your VCR.

Mark.

Thanks for that.

I have tried changing the resolution from 1024 x 768 to 800x600 but at best I get a black border around the edge of the TV screen.

I can not seem to get the picture to go to the edge of the TV!!:confused:

I find that using Widows Media player set to full screen playback gives me a full size TV picture

Yep, tried that, but when I use the full screen in Moviemaker or Media Player, I get no picture on the TV!!! Picture on monitor is fine :mad: :mad:

The TV screen has a large dark blue area going almost to the edge of the screen, but not quite AND NO PICTURE!!:confused: :confused: When playback stops, the screen on the TV comes back as a clone of whats on the monitor.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom