Premier League 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 year old Curtis Jones at right back, what have we got left for defence now?

I thought it was a penalty, Robertson swung his leg and hit Welbeck.

Honesty, fudge it. Is this what the game has come to?

They don't sort this shit out next summer I'm done watching VAR ruin the game.

Ya can bookmark that :laugh:

I hope I make myself clear here ........

If some people say it’s a penalty and some people say it isn’t .... then it’s NOT clear and obvious and the VAR shouldn’t get involved.

It’s for clear howlers !!!! Let’s leave it for them and not all this forensic analysis.

I hope I make myself clear here ........

If some people say it’s a penalty and some people say it isn’t .... then it’s NOT clear and obvious and the VAR shouldn’t get involved.

It’s for clear howlers !!!! Let’s leave it for them and not all this forensic analysis.

It really is that simple.

These fudgeing officials haven’t got a clue.

With all our injuries, corruption against us from the officials, which is getting embarrassing obvious now, it's amazing we currently top of the table, for a few hours at least.

Corruption isn’t against us, it’s against everyone because var is being run by fools

Officials against Liverpool? Wow.

Here we go Corruption petition starting..the only thing embarrassing is yourself

Ok, corruption a harsh word, but clearly an agenda against us then. Can you explain otherwise, why so many blatantly wrong decisions, is made against us, because I'm baffled.

Ok, corruption a harsh word, but clearly an agenda against us then. Can you explain otherwise, why so many blatantly wrong decisions, is made against us, because I'm baffled.

You're acting like it's always against Liverpool..every team has had some shockers

Var isn't the problem it's people who haven't played the game

Last edited:
It’s every team not just Liverpool. Balancing out all those decisions you got in the 70s and 80s at Anfield.

There’s no corruption or agenda

I don’t see that myself, VAR has been terrible against so many teams. How a player pointing can be offside is beyond me. VAR is a farce and causing major issues. Henderson was right in his post match interview IMO and it’s a shared view from other teams players I think

Would you rather scrap VAR? "I don't want to speak for anybody else but in my opinion I would. I just want to play football as normal. I saw Kevin de Bruyne saying in an interview they have changed so many rules we don't know what they are anymore. That for me is a big problem. We are talking about instances all the time and not the football. In my opinion I would rather play without it, yeah."

For me it’s simple with that penalty - if the ref gives it to start with, its a pen. If he decides not to, that’s also fair enough, it’s wasn’t a howler. Should never have been overturned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom