Premier League 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age and always injured?
Always injured. Always. He’s 32 now so agreed he’s probably got one or two more years left. Does pick up muscle injuries because of the type of player he is. But to say he’s finished ??

Read it the other day. Pep has agreed to stay on condition that they get him Kane - the figure quoted in the ‘story’ was £108 million. Seems a tad low to me.

In all seriousness, what value would you put on Kane at this current time? I'll forget about you thinking his value was dropping like a stone a few months ago ;)

Did I? You'll have to find that quote ;)

I was gonna say £150m. Then I stumbled across this to see how wild my valuation was :laugh:

I'm being more generous it would seem. Although the last month will have elevated it again!

He's 28 next summer, so I don't think he'd go for more than £150m. One 5 year contract and he'd be 33 at the end of it.

Levy would want more, but you'd be talking £200m upwards for a player who was in their early 20's I reckon. Bearing in mind FFP as well, I realistically don't see anyone matching Levy or Blood's valuations!

At that price, Haaland seems a better bet

He would be. Still can't believe no-one bigger than Dortmund went in for him. Including us.

United went in for him. But the deal Dortmund got him on was purely there to make the club a stepping stone which obviously United don't want to be seen as. They are getting an amazing player for 2 years but they will have to sell him at a third of his real value when it comes

To expand a little bit further. I don't think Dortmund stand to make that much money at all from him. After his agent fees, father fees, wages and ridiculously low buy out clause

What’s his buy out clause?

Apparently after a couple of years a clause of £60m+ becomes active

Edit - 75m euro at some point in 2022, apparently

Last edited:
A bargain I expect. Hopefully we'll be in hard for him when that becomes active. Could well be the world's no.1 striker by then - for £60m.

I think Real already have him lined up to be honest.

Oh no ..... media reports that Diego Maradona has died.

I think Real already have him lined up to be honest.

He'd be wise to consider his options come the time.

Yes in football we know wearing the Real shirt is something special, but they are not the force they were and need some serious rebuilding.

More likely Mbappe this year, Haaland next year

You’ll all be delighted with that! Who’s going?

A bargain I expect. Hopefully we'll be in hard for him when that becomes active. Could well be the world's no.1 striker by then - for £60m.

Contracts can be changed, I'd be surprised if his low buy out clause remains. His agent likes making money, so maybe one more contract at Dortmund with higher clause then a big move.

No go at Molineux, not sure I'd be up for it if we could tbh, health concerns aside, with singing and shouting taboo, cold stands will be even colder this winter..

You’ll all be delighted with that! Who’s going?

From reading some tweets not many of the hardcore Spurs fans are up for it. Think it'll be made up mostly of corporate tourists.
Sonny will get a good reception at least :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom