Premier League 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just being realistic. As you should know Rome wasn't built in a day.
Just being realistic. As you should know Rome wasn't built in a day.

True, but surely you expect progress at least? Missing top 4 last season was actually out of character for Spurs of late so to just achieve it again is progress?

At home though to West Brom? It's a very defensive and cautious approach. Okay it might win you the game, but where's the adventure?

Play Matic, ditch Fred, put Rashford up top, bring Beeky on behind.

Perhaps.
We can't defend! That's why we have 2 holding mids. :rotfl:

True, but surely you expect progress at least? Missing top 4 last season was actually out of character for Spurs of late so to just achieve it again is progress?

I'm a Spurs fan. I don't expect anything. But surely getting back into the CL is an improvement (progress) over failing to qualify.

Not really, if you had been out of top 4 for multiple seasons the a fine but last year was a blip, you were a champions league finalist recently so just qualifying is not progress at all.

good win by spurs..MC can not be written off but there swagger is missing

as for Mr Coot do one mate you are useless.

Not really, if you had been out of top 4 for multiple seasons the a fine but last year was a blip, you were a champions league finalist recently so just qualifying is not progress at all.

If we win a trophy and finish top 4 would that be progress to you? I've already said numerous times that's what I'd like from this season.

Making up 40 points on the champions from a couple of months ago is just pie in the sky thinking.

Sorry, I didn’t mention the title but ok

Great performance and defending by Spurs, fully deserved. City lacked cutting edge, obviously would of been better for them, had Sterling started the game.
Spurs won't have a better chance than this season to win the league, considering our injuries and City's inconsistencies. Don't blow it now Spurs.

Sorry, I didn’t mention the title but ok

You didn't, but the post that started this whole conversation did.

We are a quarter of the way through this season, as I said things have happened to change things, it's a new season 9 games in, and teams should be judged on the here and now, not from months ago, last season is irrelevant now.

Spurs are looking very good so far and the way it is panning out there is no reason at all to not think they will do very well, it's a strange season, right now they will be rightly talked up.

United have 1 open play goal in the last 500 minutes of football at Old Trafford.

This was doing the rounds on Twitter after the match. I assume therefore it's the team and formation Utd fans want to see.

Doesn't look too shabby to me. And it has Beeky starting!! :D

IMG_20201122_014109.jpg

We've tried the diamond a couple of times and the last time we did we were shit. That team still has no width down the right as Mata always drifts inside. I would rather s Cavani start over Martial though as he has really good movement compared to the statue that is Martial

Agree about the right(maybe Rashford on the right and Martial on the left?) and would rather see Tuanzebe start instead of Lindelof.

Remember when we signed him abbey was saying he wouldn't get into any top4 side

He has been superb

Jose has got his team like I said needed time hopefully shuts everyone up

Top4 and a cup will take that

FB_IMG_1606035225032.jpg

Last night was an absolute Mourinho master class. You can only defend like that if you have a team of motivated and determined players. Spurs actually look hungry now for success.

Funny how Mou didn’t want to screw things up by bringing on Bale last night. Still question marks over his tracking back records and I don’t think we’ll see much of him this season during the ‘big’ matches.

Last night was an absolute Mourinho master class. You can only defend like that if you have a team of motivated and determined players. Spurs actually look hungry now for success.

Yep, I said above he seems to have the mentality and togetherness he loves from the whole squad, something he never really managed at Utd for whatever reason. When he has that and a very good squad you just never know, especially this season.

Interesting Kane stat showing the change in his game this season - He has 9 assists in 9 games this season, in his previous 94 games he only had 8.

What I took most from the Spurs game was 1 . How much better Kane is playing , he is the complete player now provider and goal scorer a fantastic player,, playing to his very best and 2nd MC need him more than the Messi option , he would so suit MC

United have 1 open play goal in the last 500 minutes of football at Old Trafford.

This was doing the rounds on Twitter after the match. I assume therefore it's the team and formation Utd fans want to see.

Doesn't look too shabby to me. And it has Beeky starting!! :D

View attachment 1407183

There’s one very minor problem with that line up (and no, its not that Pogba is in it).

And people still doubt him world-class is used too much but kane is one

Screenshot_20201122-105911.png

9 games have been played. 9.

well, City have played 8.

And they are below United in the league! Proving that Ole is clearly better than Pep, the absolute fraud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom