Premier League 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, is Toby getting slower by the game!?

Yeah, which is why he keeps playing Sanchez, especially where the opponents have mobile strikers, hoping he’ll keep improving, albeit he’s had enough time and chances.

Vvd likely out for season, ACL injury and requires surgery

Gonna regret not getting another good CB even more now. Gomez/Matip/Fabinhio doesn't inspire confidence, especially as Matip is injured often.

I don't think it was malicious, but was an incredibly stupid challenge from a player who doesn't think sometimes.

Hang on ..just the 3 in 15 mins needed game on.

Looks like Bein were right after all yesterday. Not good for Liverpool obviously but at least we'll get the answer to how they would have coped with a long term injury to one of their key players

I told ya. never give up in the cup final.

Not disagreeing it was very very stupid, Pickford has form for brain farts

Looks like Bein were right after all yesterday. Not good for Liverpool obviously but at least we'll get the answer to how they would have coped with a long term injury to one of their key players

He's our most important player, tho his form hasn't been great since lockdown but he's the last player we need out long term for a few reasons.

£625k per week !!!

He's our most important player, tho his form hasn't been great since lockdown but he's the last player we need out long term for a few reasons.

We'll leak too many goals without him.

If we want to win the league now, it's the you score 2 we'll score 3 mentality from here on out.

Just hope he doesn't miss the Euro's, too.

Gonna regret not getting another good CB even more now. Gomez/Matip/Fabinhio doesn't inspire confidence, especially as Matip is injured often.

From what I remember it was said in pre-season that the squad is good enough and Millie or Fabi will fill in in such an event, or the youth will step up.

*you didn’t say this btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom