Premier League 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pesky weather

Liverpool don't have space for more trophies, other clubs shelves are more empty.

oh well always next season

its Leicester's to win, the London clubs are out of it
United are top what are you talking about?

Chin up you have spurs next no doubt gift you a goal from Serge

This is just bizarre. There’s no sense to it.

It was going to happen sooner of later spurs should have won at anfiled

Credit to Burnley

United are top what are you talking about?

FragrantSpanishFlea-small.gif

I never said they weren't top! - doesn't mean they will win it?

Liverpool don't have space for more trophies, other clubs shelves are more empty.

oh well always next season

its Leicester's to win, the London clubs are out of it

Why is it Leicester's to win? City favourites, above Leicester with a game in hand. Man U top now.

Amazing that Liverpool haven’t lost at home for so long. But Burnley win at Anfield for first time in 43 years.

still, least Thiago looked comfortable on the ball whilst doing absolutely fudge all again

812A57A3-27FF-403D-AD46-5E00DA146826.jpeg

United going to smash us on the weekend, and they will deserve it.

72% possesion, 12 corners and 27 shots with just 6 on target...And our best chance was from Mee's mistake....So many crappy little dinked crosses, god knows whats happened. Back to the good ol days!

And time to give Milner a run at RB, TAA was woeful again

Not sure on it being a penalty tho, Allison slid past him and made no contact until the player stuck his foot out when he was to the side of Allison to make sure he touched him, maybe the wind tho.

But honestly have no complaints on losing regardless, as said it's all a bit bizarre.

Europa league is where it's at anyway, always said that and the League Cup we should 100% go for given the chance next season.

So is something rotten in the camp? Has Klopp lost the dressing room? Or are Liverpool simply not as good as we've been told they are over the last 18-24 months?

I don't get Liverpools tactics. It's like Klopp has morphed in to Moyes. Get it to TAA and cross it. Despite having no players likely to get on the end of it

Folks should have listened to me when I said the mentality has gone. The interest in getting back to the level we were isn't there. It's like they got the two big boy trophies and now they're not too fussed.

Certain players want out too, not hard to see.

I'm off to watch more Dark. It's better than this shite :laugh:

Shows how tough it is to win back to back leagues. And multiple trophies in one sEason. Very tough.

I was never convinced in October & in December I said it was very doubtful we'll win anything.

We'll lose on Sunday for sure & probably even the next 2 league matches.

Origi should be....... Errrrr best not said & as for Firmino, I've always questioned his prudentials since 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom