Premier League 20/21

richp007

Distinguished Member
Gotta say I've seen some real sh*thouse posts dotted about from mainly the Everton fans about Virg's injury. Probably more so because they're beginning to like the taste of being at the top of the table and they see it now as helping them stay there.

No-one should be celebrating someone getting hurt. Bang out of order.

Fergal82

Distinguished Member
Couldn’t agree more.

Also people saying it wasn’t malicious are completely missing the point, it was reckless and this is what happens when people make reckless “challenges”

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
Gotta say I've seen some real sh*thouse posts dotted about from mainly the Everton fans about Virg's injury. Probably more so because they're beginning to like the taste of being at the top of the table and they see it now as helping them stay there.

I’m sure it’s only a minority though.

faiz0

Distinguished Member
And as sure as night follows day you get the few who take these things so seriously they vent their ‘displeasure’ at Pickford and Richarlison on Twitter - the Police are investigating, threats of harm most probably

richp007

Distinguished Member
Brings the idiots out for sure. Was probably for the best the pubs were closed for the match actually, as I've seen some handbags on derby day in the past, but this one might have brought the handbags and bricks out.

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
“City’s to lose now”

#rofl 😂😂😂

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews

Latest News

Lypertek renames TEVI wireless earphones to PurePlay Z3
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bang & Olufsen adds 48-inch OLED to Beovision TV range
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 18th November 2020
  • By Phil Hinton