Premier League 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally impartial view ....

Definite red card for Pickford. No penalty as the whistle has blown but still a red card challenge.

Richarlison definitely red.

The offside is ridiculous. No way is Mane offside.

I’m still winning as watched the whole game !!

Oh Abbey. When you think you're winning you're just being played :laugh:

You've already lost - you just don't know it yet! :D

I’m taking it @richp007 !!!

Liverpool have conceded 13 goals in their six games. Incredible really.

Feel absolutely sick about that decision, the **** on VAR is clearly an Everton fan, or had it in for us, no genuine other reason. He needs to be sacked regardless.

Klopp said Thiago could be injured also along with Virgil. Everton always resort to dirty tactics, because they know they can never beat us.:mad:

Last edited:
Don't worry. I will hit you with a whole lot of expletives if we don't win comfortably later. Probably a good thing is on PPV (what a joke that is by the way)

I think Utd can better the defensive shambles we've seen today.

Better as in be more shambolic?

Don't worry. I will hit you with a whole lot of expletives if we don't win comfortably later. Probably a good thing is on PPV (what a joke that is by the way)

You won't be the only one. Just for shits and giggles I'm praying for a Newcastle win :devil: :laugh:

Klopp said Thiago could be injured also along with Virgil. Everton always resort to dirty tactics, because they know they can never beat us.:mad:

Everton are dirty. Can't stand them. Nasty, nasty team ethos.

Hopefully none. Only complete plonkers will be paying for those games. No matter how much of a fan you are you need to know when to take a stand in my opinion.

You won't be the only one. Just for sh*ts and giggles I'm praying for a Newcastle win :devil: :laugh:
Liverpool and Chelsea dropped points and I took delivery of a new George Foreman Grill which exceeded expectations. I'm hoping Utd don't spoil a near perfect day.

Liverpool and Chelsea dropped points and I took delivery of a new George Foreman Grill which exceeded expectations. I'm hoping Utd don't spoil a near perfect day.

If so, it's to the Hot Tub!!

Sergio looks to be carrying a bit of timber

I won't lie, this made me chuckle :laugh:

I was making a bacon sandwich during the half time break.

If that's the rule then he should be off as it was reckless and out of control. I can't think of anytime I've ever seen that rule being used though.

the question we are all asking now is did you put red or brown sauce on the bacon sarnie? it's more important than the game.

:laugh:

the question we are all asking now is did you put red or brown sauce on the bacon sarnie? it's more important than the game.

:laugh:

The answer could well cement or destroy his reputation as well :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom