Premier League 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well some fans don't ;)
But my post more to do with some of the posts earlier
But that's because some of us support a team within the same City boundaries to the authority we pay our council tax too. ;)

As Keane told Carragher, the points aren't printed on the back of the PL medal. Fortunately we'll have Liverpool fans remind us for a generation.

Quite right too. I'll make it my signature, and with any luck the mods will see fit to sticky a thread in this section dedicated to it.

And then I'll be looking forward to "long term Ole" challenging the new record :D

Quite right too. I'll make it my signature, and with any luck the mods will see fit to sticky a thread in this section dedicated to it.

And then I'll be looking forward to "long term Ole" challenging the new record :D

You joke, but the only way Ole will be manager in 18 months time will be if Utd are challenging for the league.

I think the record will be unbeatable. Certainly for the next 30-40 years. It's ridiculous that even on the number of 'off games' I've seen Liverpool play this season they're managing to get the wins. And it's not the same player grabbing the three points each game either (like RVP in 2013 for Utd).

Player for player, this isn't the best PL I've seen, but the mentality, work rate etc is incredible.

But that's because some of us support a team within the same City boundaries to the authority we pay our council tax too. ;)
oh trust me I understand but I had to move for my job and gave up my season ticket just never went back :)

a few years back with Uncle roy i wanted a last gasp relegation battle to to have those feelings :)

You joke, but the only way Ole will be manager in 18 months time will be if Utd are challenging for the league.

I think the record will be unbeatable. Certainly for the next 30-40 years. It's ridiculous that even on the number of 'off games' I've seen Liverpool play this season they're managing to get the wins. And it's not the same player grabbing the three points each game either (like RVP in 2013 for Utd).

Player for player, this isn't the best PL I've seen, but the mentality, work rate etc is incredible.

Yep the belief is off the charts. It's like we just know we'll score (except for me who'd take a draw :D ) so there's no panic at all. Never in a million years did I think we'd be this far ahead of 2nd. And league possibly wrapped up in March.

As for Utd, you know my Christmas list for Father Christmas the last few years has been to keep the Glazer's, Woodward and Ole in place ;) He's finally listening cos I've been a good boy in this thread :D

i think we played better football last season tbh

I'm sure no United fan would ever mention it had they got the biggest points total in the league :rolleyes:

we talk about our best achievement which is the treble, 7 teams have done it.

87375338_3910598559085647_8753921820660334592_n.jpg

we talk about our best achievement which is the treble, 7 teams have done it.
Liverpool have done the treble and will again very soon.

oh trust me I understand but I had to move for my job and gave up my season ticket just never went back :)

a few years back with Uncle roy i wanted a last gasp relegation battle to to have those feelings :)
You left Liverpool and moved to England.:eek:

Last edited:

What have you done with rusty?

He's clearly looking right at Barkley, so definitely couldn't of seen it. That's if that even is Mourinho, hard to tell these days :D

"So Jose, what is your take on the climate change crisis?"

"I've not seen any evidence of this............"

1.jpg

come on @Dony if spurs win the prem you will go mental ;)

If we won the Carabao Cup I'd go mental :), but I'd try to be a respectful with it.

But who knows, maybe I'd find a huge stick to poke you all with for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom