Premier League 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely gutted. The fact that VAR is actively looking for the slightest reason to rule out a goal is killing the game.

Absolutely gutted. The fact that VAR is actively looking for the slightest reason to rule out a goal is killing the game.
That was yet another farcical decision other side of the pitch off by a gnats bollock

Don't underestimate how much that VAR decision sucked the life out of the game last night, really punishes positive play..

I'll be interested to see what happens next weekend with other teams coming back from the staggered break. Is there an advantage for teams having a league match under their belt?

Don't underestimate how much that VAR decision sucked the life out of the game last night, really punishes positive play..

I'll be interested to see what happens next weekend with other teams coming back from the staggered break. Is there an advantage for teams having a league match under their belt?
I dont get why they staggered it surely everyone shoukd be off together, so its a level playing field.

Awful start from Southampton, no idea what Ings was doing :facepalm:

6FC9A114-609E-4DE6-A693-BAA0E4D8D63E.jpeg

We have played ok in patches, need to up it certainly having a break has not helped our momentum. Alisson brilliant save though.

Great save from Krul although Keita did fluff his shot

You wouldn't rhink this was a Top v Bottom game, and people claim the league is the worst it's ever been.

Why did VAR even look at that, Mane didn't touch him.

I hear Tyler said "VAR helps Liverpool again" in his commentary, you can see why everyone is jumping on the bandwagon with crap like that.

I'm glad I cancelled Sky Sports, at least Optus don't have idiots like him, although I did have to endure Michael Owen and Tim Sherwood at half time lol.

Last edited:
Tyler hates us with a passion, he doesn't even try and hide his disappointment whenever we score these days. Never mind opposition fans, good chance he'll emigrate the moment it's won :cool: anyway we were rusty today, always are after a spell not playing, still FYI Statman Gaz that's 103 from the last 105 points available :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom