Premier League 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No fans at their own grounds can’t see what’s happening with VAR at their grounds during their games because they won’t show it as long as Liverpool and United don’t have screens. Personally they should and let Liverpool and united fans kick up a fuss at their own clubs. I want to see at the Etihad what people at home and the ref are reviewing.

The nature of Old Trafford would make large boards a bit of a challenge without obstructing views.

The nature of Old Trafford would make large boards a bit of a challenge without obstructing views.

Surely some fans would welcome not being able to see the football that's being played :laugh:

No fans at their own grounds can’t see what’s happening with VAR at their grounds during their games because they won’t show it as long as Liverpool and United don’t have screens. Personally they should and let Liverpool and united fans kick up a fuss at their own clubs. I want to see at the Etihad what people at home and the ref are reviewing.
OK understand you now ......why do you want to see it anyway, we can't influence it and its likely to wind you up even more !! Pep's head will explode with the injustice of it all :laugh:

OK understand you now ......why do you want to see it anyway, we can't influence it and its likely to wind you up even more !! Pep's head will explode with the injustice of it all :laugh:
It would just enforce the incompetence of them

It would just enforce the incompetence of them

They've tried VAR replays at the Molineux, its really hap hazard. I recall the Man City penalty, looked like a dive from the crowd. VAR takes an age, says pen, crowd voice their displeasure, then they show a replay, but by the time you've noticed the replay is happening, all you see is the forward going down like a flapping fish, queue the VAR anthem getting louder.

No one saw the minute touch on the guys foot, which is the point of the replay. Fine while you're at home in front of big HD TV, but very difficult in the crowd unless they show it a couple of times with commentary, which they can't/don't do.

Looks like Chelsea are starting early getting the players in ready for Pochettinho.

Did some reading on reddit and Ajax fans are gutted. Bigger loss than De Jong and De Ligt, their best player since Suarez.

Did some reading on reddit and Ajax fans are gutted. Bigger loss than De Jong and De Ligt, their best player since Suarez.

Bargain then! But how on earth did Chelsea buy at that price and why didn’t Ajax leave it until the summer to trigger a bidding war?

Bargain then! But how on earth did Chelsea buy at that price and why didn’t Ajax leave it until the summer to trigger a bidding war?

From what I've read Ziyech could have left last summer but he signed an extension and Ajax out of principle didnt make it difficult.

He's a bit of a shit stirrer behind the scenes, no doubt in his talent though.

Think they'll notice it the most when they eventually lose Van De Beek & Onana.

Looking forward to the Wolves Leicester game tonight. Pity Traore isn’t playing, hopefully it’ll be a cracker regardless.

Looking forward to the Wolves Leicester game tonight. Pity Traore isn’t playing, hopefully it’ll be a cracker regardless.

Last I heard Traore was still in the squad, has something new been released? Wouldn't surprise me as his shoulder has been a problem since the Spurs game..

Last I heard Traore was still in the squad, has something new been released? Wouldn't surprise me as his shoulder has been a problem since the Spurs game..

Just assumed he wouldn’t be fit. Haven’t heard anything though.

I read somewhere that he could play tonight. Fancy Wolves for the win. Leicester have hit a bit of a wall

I think he'll play, maybe swapped out for Podence second half..

Harsh on Wolves that, well worked goal as well.

What a sh*t game
I watched the first twenty minutes, was told off for watching footy on Valentines day and had to endure Anthea Turner on Celebrity Come Dine with me instead lol.

Glad to head I didn't miss much.

Winter break didn't do either side much good. terrible game.

So has the Winter Break been a success then do you think?

Not sure it's really worked out, but others may feel different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom