Premier League 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all down to Lady Luck this sort of thing. We knew we couldn’t afford an injury to one of our centre halves and we lose our best player for six months.

anyway - we go to Anfield up against it and that will spur us on.

we're all with you gl

It’s all down to Lady Luck this sort of thing. We knew we couldn’t afford an injury to one of our centre halves and we lose our best player for six months.

Everyone has Spurs on the brain today :laugh:

You going?

But you said the other night he was definitely going to be playing on Sunday??
Yep I thought it was precautionary, obviously was more serious, I don't see the problem.

Stat last night that Poch hasn’t named an unchanged team for 93 matches

I have terrible luck with bets, I did an acca not so long back and was let down by Juventus losing to SPAL. I also had an acca that was going to come in, think I had Sevilla in it and they were 3-0 up with 20 odd minutes left, drew 3-3.

I'm taking a punt on 3-2 to us on Sunday, might throw a last goal on Mane as well to spice up the odds.

If it's 0-0 I'll cry.

i'll have some of that Mane & Sterling 2+ shots on target each 8/1

i'll have some of that Mane & Sterling 2+ shots on target each 8/1

90/1 for mine, or 115/1 for Firmino instead.

3-2 City and De Bruyne last goal - 230/1!

I can see where my money is going this weekend :laugh:

He has to pick the same 11 that won in the week no question We need to start building confidence

verts and toby will be gone in the summer so will Eriksen all 3 have been poor this season

this game had a massive build up last season and it was 0-0 same again :p

He has to pick the same 11 that won in the week no question We need to start building confidence

verts and toby will be gone in the summer so will Eriksen all 3 have been poor this season
I'll lay a bet with you now it won't be the same team.
No way will Sanchez and Dier both play. Toby and/or Vertongen will probably come back in. I reckon there'll be 3 changes from the midweek team.

With the players absent for Man City, I'd be disappointed in a draw.

Of course we need to win by more than 1 goal, otherwise our title chasing credentials won't be taken seriously by some

I'll lay a bet with you now it won't be the same team.
No way will Sanchez and Dier both play. Toby and/or Vertongen will probably come back in. I reckon there'll be 3 changes from the midweek team.

You'd win, Poch has rotated for the last 93 games

You'd win, Poch has rotated for the last 93 games

That's what I mean. I've seen loads of fans saying the same as Bloodzeed, but it simply won't happen.

Sheffield Utd have been playing some very good football and they'll have no fear coming to us in our current form.

Haven't kept a clean sheet at Anfield this season and I don't expect that to change on Sunday, City score in 99.9 % of games.

making wholesale changes again will probably lead to a disjointed performance Be shocked if its more than 1 change like Dier for verts

Haven't kept a clean sheet at Anfield this season and I don't expect that to change on Sunday, City score in 99.9 % of games.
Is that an actual stat ?
Mind you, we have scored in every away game this seas...... oops !!!

Is that an actual stat ?
Mind you, we have scored in every away game this seas...... oops !!!
Every game league & Europe, including 3 in like 20 minutes against an attacking Salzburg :eek:

I can't see anything other than a Liverpool win. Home advantage, fully fit squad and flying high at the top of the table.
Anything else will be a good result for City.

Every game league & Europe, including 3 in like 20 minutes against an attacking Salzburg :eek:
Salzburg? Can’t remember playing them

Looking forward to this, first time in a long time I’ve been able to get out to watch a game, can’t wait to take my seat Sunday afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom